If you believe everything you read on the Internet, then you've probably heard about Justin Bieber announcing his "retirement" from music. Yes, during an interview with the radio station Power 106, he briefly mentioned that after his next album he was going to be done with music. Okay. Sure.
While a source said he was simply "joking" we're sure people are going to take this story and run with it. In fact, we're so confident that JB was joking, we came up with 10 other news stories we'd believe before this one. Check them out below!
1. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart agreeing to do another Twilight movie.
2. Miley Cyrus winning a Nobel Peace Prize.
3. Kim Kardashian reuniting with her ex-husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries.
4. Ariana Grande trading in her girly wardrobe for jeans and a t-shirt.
5. Zac Efron announcing he's never taking his shirt off in a movie ever again.
6. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson coming out as a couple.
7. Taylor Swift vowing that she'll never write another song about a guy ever again.
8. Jennifer Lawrence going on a strict diet.
9. Beyonce admitting she didn't actually give birth to Blue Ivy.
10. A Friends reunion movie.
Do YOU think Justin's retirement news is legit? Sound off in the comments section!
Justin's skateboarding skills!