One of the most important parts of a music video is casting the lead characters. Most times, artists will cast their friends or real love interest to play opposite them in their videos. Sometimes, those friends and boyfriends just-so-happen to be famous celebrities.Stars like Zac Efron, Colton Haynes, and Taylor Lautner have all been in music videos. Those guys can definitely add some serious eye candy to a video!
Looking back, a lot of really hot celeb guys have been in music videos. So in case you forgot, take a look at the videos we found below featuring some of the cutest guys in Hollywood. Check them out and then tell us, which celeb guy would you want to be in a music video with? Let us know in the comments!
1. Colton Haynes in Victoria Justice’s “Gold” music video. Okay, how good does Colton look in this video? He is flawless.
2. Vannesa Hudgens had ex-boyfiend Zac Efron play her love interest in her “Say OK” video. They were so cute together, and Zac looks amazingly handsome as usual.
3. Zac Efron was also in singer Hope Paltrow’s “Sick Inside” video! Clearly, the ladies love Zac. Again, he is too good looking for words.
3. Ben Affleck in Jennifer Lopez’s “Jenny from the Block” music video. We know this is old school, but Ben in this video? Gorgeous.
3. Vampire Weekend had Jake Gyllenhaal AND Joe Jonas in their “Gving up the Gun” video. Too much hotness in one video!
4. Alexander Skarsgard in Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi” video. Okay, we need to watch True Blood more often, he is HOT.
5. Taylor Kinney in Lady Gaga’s “You and I” music video. Lady Gaga really knows how to pick her leading men! Taylor and Gaga began dating after meeting on set of this video!
6. Patrick Schwarzenegger in Ariana Grande’s “Right There” video. Arnold’s son is looking very good these days, don’t you think?
7. Taylor Lautner in the music video for Cassi Thomson’s “Caught Up In You.”
8. Lucas Till in Taylor Swift’s “You Belong With Me” video. Okay, we know TSwift has a lot of celeb guys in her videos, but we think Lucas is the hottest! Don’t you agree?
9. Leona Lewis picked Chace Crawford to be in her “I Will Be” video. We miss seeing his gorgeous face on Gossip Girl every week!
10. Dave Franco stars alongside Emma Roberts in the video for “Go Outside” by Cults. How cute is Dave? His smile is seriously swoon-worthy.
Which music video guy is your fave? Let us know in the comments below!
Is a Lady Gaga and Britney Spears duet really happening?!