We previously told you about celebs in their first TV roles. Now, we’re going to show you your favorite celebs in their first movie roles! Getting cast in a movie is a big deal, and it usually means the actor is on the road to success. So, we did some digging and found 10 clips of some of today’s biggest celebs in the first movie roles. You’re going to love this!
Take a trip down memory lane and see your fave stars in their earlier acting days. Zac Efron, Ashley Benson, and Selena Gomez are only a few of the stars we found in the very first movie roles. Check out the 10 clips we found in the list below and then tell us, have you seen any of these films? Let us know in the comments below!
1. Zac had his big breakout performance in 2006′s High School Musical, but a year before that he landed his first movie role in The Derby Stallion. Check out a clip below!
2. Back in 2003, before her breakout role as Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester got her first part in a movie. Leighton was cast as Elisha Springfield in Hangman’s Curse. Check out the clip below!
4. Lindsay Lohan in The Parent Trap. Who could forget this 1998 movie?! We can’t believe this was Lindsay’s first film ever!
5. Ashley Benson in 13 Going on 30. Before she was a Pretty Little Liar, Ashley was a “Six Chick” in 13 Going on 30. Watch her get mean girl on in this clip below!
6. Troian Bellisario landed her first movie role back in 1988. Check out a very young and adorable Troian in Last Rites.
7. Chloe Grace Moretz’s first movie role was in the 2005 film, Heart of the Beholder. Check out this clip of a very young Chloe!
8. Remember Selena Gomez in Spy Kids 3?! How cute is Selena in this clip from this 2003 movie?
9. Liam Hemsworth landed his first movie role in the 2009 film, Knowing. Check out the clip below of Liam in the movie.
10. Miranda Cosgrove gave such a memorable performance in 2003′s School of Rock. It’s hard to believe this was her first film role! Check out a clip of her in the movie below!
Want to know which celebs are secret gamers? Find out below!