Chloë Grace Moretz has been a star since she was just a child. She was cast in her first big movie, The Amityville Horror, at the age of six and her career has been on fire ever since! This girl has a resume most actors could only dream of, and she's only 17!
Now, because Chloe has been in the public eye for so many years, we all think they know her. We see her in movies, on talk shows, and in magazines, but how much do we really know about Chloe? Not much at all, but that's about to change! We've dug up 10 facts about this beauty that we think you're going to love. Check out all of the info we found about Chloe in the list below. Read up on this amazing actress and then tell us, which fact about Chloe surprised you the most? Sound off in the comments!
1. She pretended to be British in order to win a part in the movie Hugo! Chloe heard that the director, Martin Scorsese, only wanted to cast British actors in the film so she only spoke in British accent during her audition! At the end of the audition process Chloe finally admitted she wasn't a British actress, but she won the part anyway!
2. She has a boyfriend! Chloe can often be seen tweeting about a boy with the username @JAMoraes7! She even posted the picture below to Instagram account. So sweet!
3. She's a big Lorde fan! Chloe was an early Lorde fan. Before the singer blew up all over the world, Chloe was on of the first celebs to mention her! Chloe even attended one of her shows and posted the pic below with the caption "Great night! @lordemusic concert."
4. She's extremely close with her mom! Though at 17 most teenagers don't think it's cool to hang out with their parents, Chloe and her mom spend a ton of time together. They seem to have a very fun relationship, Chloe even told Jimmy Fallon that she once hacked into her mom's Twitter account! LOL!
5. Chloe relates to her Hugo character. She told Seventeen Magazine, "Of all the characters I've played, I relate the most to Isabel in Hugo. She's so adventurous and fun. She just loves reading books and those are her adventures. Isabel is a heightened version of my personality."
6. She's the brand ambassador for Aeropostale! In 2012, Chloe was named the first-ever celeb brand ambassador. Have you seen the company's campaigns featuring Chloe? So cute!
7. Chloe's acting coach? Her brother Trevor! Talk about keeping it in the family!
8. She wants to go to college. Even though Chloe is a superstar, she still dreams of going to college. She told refinery29, "I want to be able to go to college, but I know that when I turn 18, I'm going to want to focus of my job. I think what I want to do is really focus on acting, really harbor that, and work really hard. When I have the chance, then I'll go to, like, NYU and take random classes and try some cinematography, art history, and abnormal psychology."
9. One of her fave red carpet designer? Alexander McQueen! Though you won't catch her at the grocery store in designer labels. Chloe told Teen Vogue, ""I'm not running around in Givenchy or Louis Vuitton. My mom doesn't let me buy expensive brands."
10. Chloe has four extra "fathers" in her life. Chloe has four older brothers who all act as her protectors. She told Interview Magazine, "I think number one would be that they always protect me. Theres someone to turn to. Its like having four fathers, basically, because they all super-duper take care of me."
Has Chloe auditioned for the new Star Wars film? Check out what she had to say below!