Spring Break is almost here! It's time to take a week vacation from school, hang out with your friends, and hit the beach! Before you do though, you need to make sure you have all of your Spring Break essentials ready to go. A bathing suit, sunscreen, and flip-flops are just a few items you need to make your Spring Break a success.
We know it can be hard to find all of this stuff on the cheap, but there's no need to worry! We've found quality items that you can buy for a low price. Take a look at our list below to see all of the essentials you can get for under $20 each! Check out all of the options and then tell us, which items will you be purchasing? Sound off in the comments!
1. BATHING SUIT. If you're going to hit the beach or if you want to just lounge in the sun, you're going to need a bathing suit! Check out this OP Juniors Keyhole Monokini from Walmart! Get it HERE for only $19.96!
2. SUNSCREEN. If you're going to be in the sun, sunscreen is a must! Pick up this Banana Boat Sunscreen HERE for only $1.99 at Rite Aid!
3. FLIP-FLOPS. You're definitely going to need flip-flops this Spring Break! You can get these cute ones at Old Navy for only $2.50! Buy them HERE!
4. BEACH BAG. If you're hitting the beach or just lounging by a pool this Spring Break, you're going to need a bag! Throw everything you need into a bag just like this Stripe Beach Tote from Target. Get it HERE for only $9.99!
5. SUNGLASSES. Protect your eyes from the sun while looking super stylish in these sunglasses from Forever 21! You can get them for only $5.80 HERE!
6. COVER UP. To get to the beach or the pool, you're going to want a cover up. Check out this one from Walmart! It can be yours HERE for only $7.96!
7. HAT. Protect your face this Spring Break with a cool hat like this one from Forever 21. You can get it HERE for only $14.80!
8. SNACKS. If you're out all day, you're going to need some chips or candy! Grab some Chex Mix for only $2.99 at a CVS near you!
9. BOOK. Bring along a book to read while you're lying outside! If you haven't read Divergent, we suggest getting that for your Spring Break book! Get it HERE for only $9.99 at Barnes & Noble!
10. MUSIC. You need some music to get your Spring Break going! Pick up this adorable Disney Minnie Mouse Character Speaker for $15.99 from Target HERE! You can take this to the beach so you and your friends can listen to music together!
Which essentials will you be picking up? Let us know in the comments!
Plus, Taylor Swift and Lorde have a shopping day! Find out where they went together!