Lorde Had the Best Response to “Lesbian” Relationship with Taylor Swift

by: on | in Celebrities | 7 Comments

Perez Hilton

Lorde is one of the realest teenscelebrities humans alive today. It's just a fact. If she has beef with you, she'll say it; if she doesn't respect you as an artist, she's more than open to admitting it. So you can guarantee that if someone tries to take a jab at one of her best friends, she'll come back at you right then and there. And that's exactly what we're here to talk about today…

While calling into The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Australia's KIIS 1065, the 17-year-old New Zealand native was questioned as to her relationship with the 24-year-old "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" crooner, "Are you bringing your new bestie, Taylor Swift [on your tour]? I see your guys' pictures everywhere. Are you guys like, uh, are you together now?" Lorde remains silent. "Not together as in lesbians. I'm not talking about 'Ellen together.' I'm talking about, like, you guys are friendly right?"

Lorde hits back, "What do you mean you're not talking about 'Ellen together?' Is there something wrong with lesbians? Is that what you're trying to say?"

The host attempts to recover, "Oh my god, no, I would love that. Are you gonna confirm now you're in a lesbian relationship with her?" But the "Royals" singer tears him down once again, "Don't even try it. It's not working." FEEL THE BURN.

Here are five secrets even Taylor Swift's biggest fans didn't know about her songs:

10 Times Lorde Proved She Likes Other Humans

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Glee Cast Engagements: Naya Rivera & Big Sean
6 Glee Cast Members Who’ve Gotten Engaged in the Past Year
Next Post Celebrities Who Make Fun of Themselves
7 Celebrities Who Know How to Make Fun of Themselves

Comments

7 Responses to "Lorde Had the Best Response to “Lesbian” Relationship with Taylor Swift"

No one knows says:

Be who you are lorde!

tine says:

Bitch! Once she’s an adult, people are going to attack this whore! SInce she is a minor by American standards, she doesn’t get back lash. I hope this bitch pays!

Krista says:

I don’t know what you hae against Lorde or Taylor but even if Taylor was a lesbian as long as she is happy why does it matter. We are all people and she still has feelings. It does not matter weather she is lesbian or not what matters is she feels good about herself and if you don’t like Lorde because she stands up for herself that is not ok either. She has every right to defend her friends and herself.

Lauren says:

I totally agree with Krista. And I really think that if you are saying that (tine) then you are the one whith a problem. I don’t really appreciate that please stop and keep your rude feelings to yourself!

Lauren says:

Lorde you are a great person do what you want and feel is right don’t listen to others!

Mallory says:

“Aussie Native” Lorde is the one of the only celebrities to come from New Zealand. Don’t say she is Australian. It is a completely different country! there is over a 1000 mile gap between our countries! It would be like me saying “I love Jennifer Lawrence she is a great Canadian.” but worse! because at least Canada and America are attached and America has hundreds of other celebrities! You are supposed to do your research before you write an article one wikipedia search and you would know Lorde is from New Zealand. I am only a little bit sorry for ranting… I usually don’t, but you have a global audience, it is important to get your facts right.

Sammy says: