13 of the Most Likable Celebrities in Hollywood Right Now

by: on | in Celebrities | 9 Comments

Wikia (Degrassi)

Wikia (Degrassi)

Jennifer Lawrence is one of our all-time biggest girl crushes, yet there are some out there who don’t appreciate her quirky personality (or *gasp* even her acting). Anna Kendrick and Emma Watson are beloved by most, but not by all. And even Beyonce — the QUEEN — has her haters. However, there are actually celebs out there who have practically zero dagger eyes aimed at them.

From Emma Stone to Ed Sheeran, here are 13 of the most likable stars in Hollywood, proving that some people can actually be accepted by everyone:

Mila Kunis

As much as her character had her annoying qualities on That '70s Show, the world is in love with Ashton Kutcher's main squeeze.

Ed Sheeran

One Direction gets plenty of haterade tossed its way, but there's only love for the lads' bestie.

Jennifer Hudson

Unlike her Dreamgirls costar, Queen Bey, there's no one in this universe who has a bad word to say about J.Hud.

Chris Evans

He is the all-American man everyone dreams of.

Amy Adams

J.Law has a few non-supporters, but everyone's all about the woman who starred opposite her in American Hustle.

Chris Hemsworth

His brother, Liam, has been the center of MAJOR drama over the past year or so, but never the elder Hemsworth, who's now the father of the three cutest children EVER.

Emma Stone

This one's a no-brainer — has she very played an unlikable character? Didn't think so.

Jimmy Fallon

You know he's every celebs' talk show BFF.

Natalie Portman

She's like a real-life angel.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

If you ever meet anyone that isn't into JGL, get rid of 'em — FAST.

Reese Witherspoon

Even with her DUI dramz, there's no denying the love for Elle Woods.

Robert Downey, Jr.

Iron Man. 'nuff said.

Sandra Bullock

She is Miss Congeniality after all.

15 Male Celebrities Everyone Can Agree Are Yummy

Tagged:

Previous Post Demi Lovato Nude Pictures, Photos with Wilmer Valderrama
Demi Lovato Nude Pictures Surface with Wilmer Valderrama
Next Post Jennifer Lawrence, Lana Del Rey Kissing Picture Hoax
Pictures of Lana Del Rey Kissing “Jennifer Lawrence” Surface on Twitter

Comments

9 Responses to "13 of the Most Likable Celebrities in Hollywood Right Now"

Janet says:

As much as I enjoyed watching Where the Heart Is, I really dislike Natalie Portman and as much as I love Enchanted movie though Im 25 and still watch it from time to time, I also dislike Amy Adams. I don’t believe in there I’m nice and cool and sweet attitude. Ive never seen Iron Man so I don’t care for RDJ. Elle woods left an impression on me but not as much to like RW. The rest I love. Sandy Bullock is just amazing.

Ann says:

I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He’s such a down to earth guy who’s in the biz for the right reasons. I see so many so-called celebs who you can tell just want fame and attention. I have seen on other sites in the past that JGL is one of the most liked and respected actors in the biz and more than anything, other actors, directors, etc know if someone is a good guy or not. Look at Katherine Heigl, no one likes her anymore and many don’t want to work with her.

Mers says:

Emma Watson!!!!!!!

Julius Maloney says:

I’m not sure apathy equates to likability.

RoRo says:

KRISTEN BELL & DAX SHEPARD

ALLOIL says:

ALL of these “celebrities” are hated by MOST of the public. This is another stupid PR article.

Or Nah says:

Actually, I see a lot of negative comments about Mila. I’m not sure why, but there’s a lot of negativity on many other websites. I would agree with Sammy above too, but a lot of people don’t like Jennifer Lawrence and many people don’t like Shailene because they think she’s a hypocrite by saying she doesn’t have a phone and then she does and they think she made an uneducated judgement call on the Twilight series, which people found to be both ungrateful of her considering they paved the way for her movie and wrong in general considering she only took a fraction of the story and based a negative opinion on it as a whole. I don’t dislike either girls but if Teen put them on this list, there would be much backlash.

8. […] No one, and we mean no one, hates these celebs – Teen.com […]

Sammy says:

Shailene Woodley and Jennifer Lawrence!