by: on | in Celebrities | 8 Comments

Tumblr

Tumblr

While most fans have been supportive after the video of One Direction’s Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson smoking marijuana leaked yesterday, others took the shocking discovery to heart. For the most part, those who disagreed with Louis and Zayn’s decision simply expressed their opinions on Twitter or Facebook. But, in some extreme cases, a few Directioners went as far as ripping up and burning their concert tickets to the boys’ upcoming Where We Are Tour shows. Um, WHAT?!

Previous Post Elle Fanning Maleficent
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Maleficent‘s Elle Fanning
Next Post beyonce
10 Things Beyonce Fans Are So Sick of Hearing

Comments

8 Responses to "Fans Rip Up, Burn One Direction Concert Tickets After Louis and Zayn Marijuana Video Leaks"

Shan says:

Even though what the guys did was not a so-called “mature” act, they are their own adults and are free to make their own decisions. We all make good and bad decisions because we are humans; we’re not perfect but our job is to learn from the experience. I am not saying what they did was orthodoxically right but it’s in the past. So let the past be the past, enjoy the present and look towards the future. Think about it: if someone truly dear to you, like a brother or sister, did that then Yes you would be disappointed in him or her at first but you would still love him or her. That’s a love I thought “Directioners” had for the band but some may prove me wrong. “So-called” fans shouldn’t take such extreme measures, like burning the tickets, because they don’t uphold what the guys did. Tickets like that aren’t easily accessed and cost money so a wiser decision would have been to sell them or if you are really kind-hearted then give them away.

aj says:

WTF?!. Is this serios shit theh are an adult people and they know what is right and whqt is right
    I mean c’mon. It was legal I Pero or whatever it called and they did it for fun they are human and they have to hqve fan do not forgeg that they wanna live their lives and their ages are you fucking idiots they do not deserve to lose respect of fans it’s their lives not ours you stupid people
    I was a huge directioners but not anymore not cuz they smoked pot or any other trash but I’m getting older and this is how life goes on I still have some love for them and won’t forget q y moment and I didn’t even met them .. maybe I will in the future qnd mqybe not I live far away
    you stupid you could just give yout tickets to someone who deserve it qnd who can’t meet then easier or daily weekly or even yearly like some fans does
    sorry for my bad english

Maddie says:

I think burning and tearing up tickets is a huge waste. I understand not wanting to attend the concert, but there are better things to do with those tickets. There are plenty of people who’d love to have those tickets. I’m not happy about what they did, but it doesn’t justify such a huge waste. And what about the rest of 1D? As far as I know, Harry, Niall, and Liam didn’t do anything wrong. Why should everyone on tour be punished for something two independent adults did? It doesn’t make any sense.

chelsea says:

wtf this is crazy stupid waste of space dirty rats ahahahahahahahahahahahah you let your fans down very disappointed ugly piece of poooooo (shit heads)

Ellie says:

What I don’t appreciate is the fact that most 1D fans support and stand by anything these guys do. The band has so much power and influence over these kids, when they are only kids themselves. The fans should think for themselves, and believe in their own opinion. Anyways, that’s my 2 sense! (I mostly am writing this to see what celebrity profile photo I’ll get aha)

Ashley says:

They’re still alive for pete’s sake! It’s their life! They can do what ever they want to do!!!!!

Clary says:

It was expected.

Sam says:

That’s just crazy! It’s such a waste!