6 Big-Name Actors Rumored to Be In the Upcoming Hush, Hush Movie

by: on | in Movies | 23 Comments

Fans of Becca Fitzpatrick’s Hush, Hush book series have been waiting for news on the upcoming film adaptation since it was confirmed to be happening. Although a lot of time has passed since the movie news broke in late 2012, execs have finally gotten the ball rolling and several big-name actors are reportedly reading over the script as we speak! From Selena Gomez as Nora Grey to Ian Somerhalder as Patch, it isn’t likely that all of the actors put on the table will actually land roles, but it doesn’t hurt to fantasize!

Here’s the book’s summary for all those who aren’t familiar:

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. At least, not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and probing eyes, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment. But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora’s not sure who to trust—she can’t decide whether she should fall into Patch’s arms or run and hide from him. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth more unsettling than any feeling Patch evokes. For Nora stands amid an ancient battle between the immortal and those who have fallen—and choosing the wrong side will cost her life.

Click through the gallery below to see all the actors and actresses who are currently in talks to be in the Hush, Hush film. Are you a fan of the series? Who do you hope stars in the movie?

Selena Gomez

Sel Go is just one of the ladies rumored to be reading the "Hush Hush" movie script. She's in talks to play the role of Nora Gray along with...

Photo: WENN

Emma Watson

Photo: WENN

Nina Dobrev

Photo: WENN

Theo James

Theo

has also looked over the Hush Hush script and is rumored to be up for the role of Patch. Also looking at the role is...

Photo: WENN

Ian Somerhalder

Photo: WENN

Ryan Gosling

Photo: WENN

12 Authors In The Film-Version of Their Books

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post Best Disney Character Tattoos
20 of the Best Disney Character Tattoos Ever
Next Post Justin Bieber Jail
Justin Bieber Goes to Jail In Clip From Selena Gomez’s Behaving Badly

Comments

23 Responses to "6 Big-Name Actors Rumored to Be In the Upcoming Hush, Hush Movie"

sha says:

Steven strait and emmy rossum. They’re perfect.

Kat says:

Not Selena. Definitely NOT Selena!!

Mica says:

Nina is the best candidate out of the three gals. I don’t hate the other two but Emma Watson will always be hermione to me and Selena is better off a singer. Seriously? Ryan Gosling? He’s good looking and is a good actor but can he really pull of Patch? It’s down to Theo James and Ian.

Bethany says:

I dont have to much of a problem with these choices I love the series and casting can’t always be perfect but I swear Ryan Gosling would be the worst patch imaginable he looks absolutely nothing like him and they don’t even share any personality traits I wouldn’t go see the movie if he was patch.

Vera says:

The book is good and the movie will be if the choice is Selena Gomez and Theo James!!! The End…..

susan says:

I kinda think Theo would be great for the part but not Selena. Ew gosh no. She’s cool and all but Nora needs to be played by someone who can actually look and actvlike her. Nora is like amazing and the actress needs to know how to do her. But Theo…omg yes

carolina says:

Ummmm,no . Seriously characters that age between 16-20 and your going to use actors that are like in their mid 20′s , no just no kills the vibe.. I want young good acting and meeting the visual image of the characters. Trust me there are a lot of young teen actors out here, no need for old mid age people no of fence, plus the audience is moslty teens, I hate it when the actors are old BC then I can’t fantasize abou them etc etc

megan says:

They are killing the book. Seriously?

Natalie O'Brien says:

NO. Theo is in Divergent. Emma is in Harry Potter. Selena is a terrible actress. Ian is in TVD as well as Nina. We need frehs actors/actresses. We need new faces. And we NEED them to look like they do in the book. Do any of these actors/actresses look like any of the characters? No. I don’t think so. Don’t ruin the book for me!!!

carolina says:

Totally agree ! New actors man, good ones too. And must achieve the visual image of the characters

Lis says:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

May says:

They are going to ruin one of my favorite books!!! UGH !!!! worst day ever :(

lil says:

Nina is a bit too old. The character is supposed be 16.
    Selena only if she devotes to the character as she was devoted to Alex Russo, it looks like she doesn’t take her acting career seriously anymore, she is more a singer nowadays.
    Emma doesn’t look like Nora Grey to me, also doubt she would throw herself in another franchise

ekinna_ed says:

pls selena and theo

Léa says:

Please no !!! These are all awful !

lisset says:

Sel no. Ian no. Theo no. Please!!! Think in the perfect couple LIKE THE BOOK.

Maddie says:

I like the idea of Ian Somerhalder, he can do that dark, mysteriousness, hotness thing! I mean he does it while he’s playing Damon Salvatore! I honestly wouldn’t mind him! But no way in hell should Emma Watson be in it, she will ruin it! Theo James shouldn’t either (not hating on him or anything) but he’s doing Divergent so he should just stick to that!

Ashley says:

I think Nina and Theo are a good match

Angel says:

I totally think it should be Nina Dobrev and Theo James

Emily says:

Can i just say that it would be superfreakingawesome if the leads were Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder. Like, yes please.

Sam says:

I’ve never read this yet.