Justin Bieber Issues Another Apology Statement After Second Racist Video Leaks

by: on | in Celebrities | 19 Comments

We can’t believe we’re about to write this ah-gain, but Justin Bieber released yet another apology for yet another racist video. As if the first video of JB using the N-word in a joke wasn’t enough, another 5-year-old video leaked and this time he replaced the world ‘girl’ for the N-word in his song “One Less Lonely Girl.” The singer also referenced the KKK multiple times during the video. We don’t even know what to say at this point, TBH.

Following the leak, Justin first posted a bible verse on Instagram about repenting for your sins and owning up to the things you have done wrong.

He then issued a statement to The Sunwhich said, “Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever dealt with. But I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger…At the end of the day I just need to step up and own what I did…Once again I am sorry for all those I have let down and offended. I just hope that the next 14-year-old kid who doesn’t understand the power of these words does not make the same mistakes I made…”

Scooter Braun also issued a statement on Instagram showing his supporting for The Biebs. It said:

“Some mistakes have no excuses. They are just wrong. But how a man reacts to those mistakes…How he owns it and learns from it…that defines him more than the mistake itself.”

So, what do you think, Beliebers? Do you think his apologies are genuine or are you getting sick of them? Tell us in the comments below!

Was Justin Bieber recently partying with Cody Simpson’s ex?

Justin Bieber Goes to Jail…Again…

Tagged:

Previous Post demi-lovato-shocked-instagram
Fan Gets Surgery After Being Injured By Demi Lovato Crowd Surf Fail
Next Post Justin Timberlake Then & Now
10 ’90s Hotties Who’ve Only Gotten Hotter with Age

Comments

19 Responses to "Justin Bieber Issues Another Apology Statement After Second Racist Video Leaks"

hanna nyberg says:

i think he wants to say sorry but he cant put the words to it

2. […] Justin Bieber Racist Song Video, Apology Statement, Quote … – Justin Bieber makes apology statement after second racist video leaks, Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl racism song, … i love justin bieber but i hate his music and im glad he appoiged. July 30, 2014 7:00 pm | Reply. … YouTube; Pinterest; Home. Sitemap| Advertise with Us| […]

Evelyn says:

Okay yeah its wrong but dude everyone cusses and say stuff they dont mean. Everyone jokes around. Everyone has flaws. No one is perfect. If we were we’d be boring and dull. Why does everyone find a reason to hate Justin he’s changed yeah but did yhu really think he would sing “love” songs all the time no. He’s amazing and better. He might not be the same but life is all about changes. Proud Belieber. Ya’ll just hatin. Yhu dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all.

zhanna says:

If JB is so sorry than he should just stop making the videos. And then maybe he wont have to be sorry about ANYthing!

shayshay says:

I really hate him he’s a punk and I dispise him he is very bad I used to like him look what he’s turned into ewwwwww

Tori Knutson says:

i love justin bieber but i hate his music and im glad he appoiged

jasmine Dean says:

Never expected this kinda stupidity from JB. I thought he was a nice guy. :(

wendy says:

I don’t like JB

AVA says:

JB IS STUPID

reader says:

Yeah, he said he wanted to kill black people with a chainsaw ans join the klan, it’s totally normal. Everybody says that everyday. My friends say that all the time. There is nothing racist about it. We call black people the n word every day. It how things are done now.

Becky King says:

I shall pray for you!!! Clearly you are ignorant and as a black person i forgive you, saying something like that is totally not normal dude. It is every bit racist and while racism is very much still alive just subtle and civilized people just don’t go around saying they want to hack up people with chainsaws because of race, so i shall pray for you:)

Imari says:

This is so stupid almost everyone I know says the N word that are not black and it doesn’t bother me because we have moved on from that point in life and its not like they’re saying it to be racist. It just stupid how people complain about these things but yet us black people call each other that all the time. I mean how can expect other people not to call us the n word when we call each other that ourselves.
    p.s Im black

shayshay says:

Hi even know I’m white I have black friends to us we think its just not nice even if you don’t mean it racially but the way Justin put it he meant racist look at him he’s a punk not saying I didn’t listen to his music when he started but when started to use Drugs and stuff I just gave up on him so I just don’t like you seem like a nice person and if you wanna be friends could you write me cause you seem like a nice girl and I would wanna get to know soooooo……..please write me we could have something incommon and we could chat on these Tell Us What You Think things so give me a yell.

Maria Solis says:

Honestly, yes it was wrong for him to say that, but then again…how many people have done that to him and not apologize? Im not a belieber but hey! I get it he has done mistakes… and those comments were wrong.but we all need to hear what we all say about him too.

Sam says:

At least he apologized but he shouldn’t have said that in the first place.

Jennifr says:

Don’t believe him. He’s just a culture vulture.