Glee’s Naya Rivera Suddenly Deletes Twitter Account, Internet Mourns The Loss

by: on | in Celebrities | 8 Comments

Naya Rivera’s had a pretty rough year. First, her engagement to Big Sean crumbled. Next, she found herself in the midst of serious drama with her Glee co-star Lea Michele. And finally, just as fans began to think things were looking up for the 27-year-old actress, she suddenly deletes her Twitter account without so much as a word. WHAT THA–

Listen you guys, we’re just as confused as you are on this one. Just yesterday, Naya Instagrammed pictures from the NYC set of a movie she’s directing and seemed happy as ever. While the Insta is still in tact, her Twitter is no where to be found. Naya was always super active on her social media account, and, as expected, fans are taking this shocking news pretty hard.

Previous Post ashley-benson-instagram
7 Boys Ashley Benson Has “Dated”
Next Post Lindsay Lohan Mirror Selfie Instagram Picture
9 Celebrities Who Accidentally Forgot Where They Came From

Comments

8 Responses to "Glee’s Naya Rivera Suddenly Deletes Twitter Account, Internet Mourns The Loss"

Marco says:

I’ll miss Naya.

Sadie says:

That gif is such an accurate representation of how Nayaholics feel.

Jose says:

I want to know the reason why she left.

Fan says:

I’m sad to see her off twitter. But even more disappointed that you decided to us this article to attach a video about Naya talking about Demi when its almost a year old and there are far better or more recent videos to use instead of trying to manipulate your web hits by including a more popular celebrities name in this article. Its a cheap trick and I don’t appreciate it. Naya is her own person and doesn’t need to be attached to anyone to get you web hits.

IMissNaya says:

@Fan says x2 !! Well said, I hate when they tag Naya with someone else.

I miss Naya on twitter and I want her back, I hope that she comes back.

Mel says:

I don’t think that was there intention. They always post about Naya and they didn’t mention Demi in the title. But I agree that the video was random.

Mel says:

I already miss her on there.