MTV’s new documentary series, 9 Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran, is tapped to premiere tonight. But before the debut of the British singer-songwriter’s show, MTV released a must-see sneak peek, which features the “Sing” singer pointing out a particularly crafty piece of artwork on his wall, made for him by his “Everything Has Changed” duet partner/bestie, Taylor Swift.
Honestly, guys, you HAVE to see this specific piece up close. To make things more fun, though, we’re showing off ten times when the “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” singer proved she was the craftiest person ever. Scroll through the evidence below for the dual handfuls of moments, concluding with her beaut gift for Ed.
1. When she made snow globes with her BFFs. Handmade snow globes. How cute is that??
2. When she gift-wrapped like a champ. “I get sort of crafty when I wrap gifts. Like… I had to stop when I found myself hot-gluing Christmas figurines onto the presents.”
3. When she had a cupcake party all by herself. Who needs guests when you can entertain yourself with some frosting?
4. When she woke up and decided to make crepes instead of just pouring herself a bowl of cereal. ’cause that’s too cliche.
5. When she didn’t hire a seamstress. Girl’s down to make alterations all by herself.
6. When she made Red-themed cookies. What better way to celebrate your new music/tour/album?
7. When she decorated mini trees with Hailee Steinfeld. Man, the holidays are seriously her thing.
8. When she painted flowers. Why not?
9. When she painted more flowers. So preeeetty.
10. When she made Ed Sheeran a Drake-inspired needlepoint. Complete with “Started From the Bottom” lyrics and mini versions of the pair.
13 Things You Didn’t Know About Taylor Swift