What do Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato, Cara Delevingne and Lily Collins have in common? Their strong eyebrows, of course! The days of having over-plucked, sparse brows are officially DUNZO, and everyone is looking for ways to fill ’em in and embrace the thickness.
Are you struggling to get your eyebrows ‘on fleek?’ The following eyebrow hacks will be your new BFFs…
1. First, use a brush or a pencil to see where your eyebrows should start and end, and where the arch should go.
2. See? It’s easy!
3. Different eyebrow shapes can do different things to your face.
4. Then learn how to fill in your brows.
5. You can use different products based on what you’re most comfortable with.
6. Finding the proper shade to fill your brows in with is very important, too!
7. To make your brows pop, use a white liner or shadow to highlight the tops and bottoms.
8. Even if you’re not a big fan of wearing makeup, you can still groom your brows and make ’em look fierce!
9. If you’re still struggling with filling in your eyebrows, try this handy dandy spoon trick:
10. Always remember: Eyebrows are sisters, not twins.