Whether you’re looking to simply make your eyes stand out on a day-to-day basis or want to go a little more glam for a night out, the following tips and tricks will seriously change the way your apply your makeup!
1. First thing’s first, knowing where to apply your eyeshadows is essential.
3. Now take that knowledge and apply it to an actual eyeshadow palette!
4. When choosing eyeshadow colors, think of which shades best accent your eyes.
5. Powder isn’t the only thing you can use for shadow — look what you can do with eyeliner!
6. If you have a problem with your shadows looking dull on your lids, try putting a white base on first.
7. Broke your eyeshadow? Don’t throw it out! A little rubbing alcohol is all you need to fix it right up.
8. Tools can make or break your eyeshadow application.
9. When you feel comfortable with the basics, you can branch out to the classic smokey eye!
10. Or, if you’re feeling REALLY adventurous, try giving your lids a little leopard lovin’!