Between secret weddings and bombshell pregnancies, Kristen Stewart has seen it all. And while it is true that she cheated on her now ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson (one of the hottest Roberts in Hollywood, might we add), a lot of what you read about K.Stew is simply untrue.
Read on for more ridiculous rumors ever made about K.Stew, or should we just re-name is article “All the Times Kristen and Rob Got Secretly Married?”
1. When Rob proposed to her in Vancouver (OK! Magazine, September 2009) New Moon, the second installment in The Twilight Saga, hadn’t even hit theaters yet when rumors that Rob had allegedly proposed to his co-star and new girlfriend went on newstands. Fans would have went bonkers if this was indeed true, but it ended up being false. Not to mention Kristen was only 19-years-old at the time.
2. When she got secretly married to Rob in England (inTouch Weekly, December 2011) First of all, why weren’t we invited?! Of course we all hoped and prayed that this would be true, but it ended up being just another tabloid story. Sorry, Robsten shippers!
3. When she allegedly got new boobs (HollywoodLife.com, July 2012) Practically every female celebrity goes through this rumor, but that doesn’t mean it’s any easier to deal with. Kristen was spotted looking a little chestier than usual, so immediately rumors started swirling that she went under the knife and got a breast implants. “Experts” even ruled out a padded push-up bra, saying that a chest augmentation was more likely. PUH-lease.
4. When she got secretly married to Rob a second time (Life & Style, October 2012) With a second secret wedding taking place almost a year later, the tabloids just wouldn’t quit the nuptials rumor. The magazine even went as far as saying that Kristen had a sick control over Rob and forced him into marriage. Yeah, no.
5. When she wrecked another marriage… between Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner (inTouch Weekly, December 2012) In July 2012, Kristen confirmed that she and SWATH director Rupert Sanders had an affair, resulting in Rupert’s divorce from his wife, Liberty Ross. To make things even worse, tabloids started spreading rumors that K.Stew was a home-wrecker and had moved on to Ben Affleck. We think Kristen felt bad enough and would never repeat a mistake as costly as an affair.
6. When she was pregnant with Rob’s baby (OK! Magazine, December 2012) These magazine covers were probably extremely awkward to see, especially after Kristen confirmed that she had an affair and was trying to fix things with Rob. But a baby on the way? Not the best time to start this rumor… as if there was ANY time to pass off a false pregnancy as the truth.
7. When she was pregnant with Rob’s baby… again (International Business Times, March 2014) After Kristen reportedly gained some weight (most likely for a movie role), the rumor mill started pumping out pregnancy rumors. Even though Rob and Kristen were on-and-off in terms of their relationship, we can clearly see that there were no babies involved ever, except for their adorable pup, Bear.
8. When she was romantically linked to Nicholas Hoult (HollywoodLife, December 2014) Rumors first started swirling in August 2014 that Kristen and Nicholas were an item after sparks flew on set during their new sci-fi movie, Equals. It was also reported that the reason the two “broke up” was because the X-Men star was still in love with Jennifer Lawrence.