There are so many hot guys in Hollywood who have both the talents to make them successful actors/models/musicians and the good-looks to make them our keyboard drool. We’ve taken a closer look at Hollywood’s hottest guys named Ryan, Matt and Josh, but now it’s time to dig deeper into the famous Michaels that have caught our eye. It wasn’t an easy job, but someone had to do it!
From That Awkward Moment and Fantastic Four star Michael B. Jordan to 5 Seconds of Summer cutie Michael Clifford, check out our vast list of Michaels who we’ve deemed the sexiest in Hollywood:
20. Mike Posner — Did you know he got his start producing music by lending his talents to Big Sean when he was working on his first mixtape? It’s true! He’s also extremely smart. He graduated from Duke University with a 3.59 GPA and wrote “Cooler Than Me” from the comforts of his dorm room.
19. The Situation — Mike Sorrentino might not immediately ring a bell, but there’s no denying that The Situation is a household name. His abs are super hot, but being indicted for tax fraud is definitely not.
18. Michael Cera — This Canadian cutie reached mega-stardom after starring in Superbad and Juno. We’ve been trying to make him our boyfriend ever since.
17. Michael Grant — We loved him as Ethan on The Secret Life of the American Teenager and luckily the acting gigs don’t stop there. He’s worked on a bunch of things after Secret Life and two of his newest projects — Still Life and Fair Haven — were completed this year!
16. Michael Sheen — You recognize him as Aro from Twilight, but did you know he dated (and was engaged to!)
Regina George Rachel McAdams for a while? He was almost ten years older than her, but he’s British and kinda cute, so we get it.
15. Mike Comrie — He’s Hilary Duff‘s ex-husband and he ended up retiring from his full-time job as a professional hockey player after undergoing hip surgery for a third time, so that means plenty of time to play with his adorable son, Luca! We love cute father-son duos.
14. Mike WiLL Made-It — Michael Len Williams II, Mike Will Made It, Mike WiLL Made-It or simply just Mike Will. You know him from his “23” collaboration with Miley Cyrus, Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa, but another one of his accomplishments is that he won an iHeartRadio Hip Hop/R&B Song of the Year Award for “Pour It Up” featuring Rihanna.
13. Michael Buble — His swoon-worthy crooning is enough for every girl to develop a crush on this guy and his boyish good looks are just so unfair. Also, another father-son duo we can’t get enough of. Sigh.
12. Michael Pena — One thing he’s done that no other Michael has on this list? He appeared in two Best Picture Academy Award winners (Million Dollar Baby and Crash) in two consecutive years — 2004 and 2005.
11. Michael Welch — He played Mike in Twilight, which is really easy because his name is actually Mike. We kinda felt bad for him after Bella wasn’t interested, but we guess she had her pick between Jacob and Edward, so there’s that.
10. Michael Angarano — Almost Famous. Summerland. Will & Grace. 24. The Knick. There’s no slowing Michael Angarano down.
9. Michael Steger — From 2008 to 2013, this Michael played Navid on the modern re-boot of 90210 alongside AnnaLynne McCord, Shenae Grimes-Beech and Matt Lanter, but he’s moved on to playing the lead role in a dark-comedy TV series called Not So Union. Either way, we’re happy he’s still acting!
8. Mike Faiola — We LOVE him as Jenna’s father Kevin Hamilton in Awkward, but imagine having a dad this good-looking?
7. Mike Vogel — This actor and former model has been married since 2003, but we can still oogle over him, can’t we? He currently plays the lead role in the TV series Under the Dome and won a Critics’ Choice TV Award for Most Exciting New Series in 2013.
6. Michael Fassbender — He was born in Germany, raised in Ireland and currently lives in London, England. Some of his most famous roles include X-Men: First Class, 12 Years a Slave and X-Men: Days of Future Past. If you’re a Michael Fassbender fan, then the next couple of years are all yours — he’s involved in nine upcoming projects!
5. Michael Phelps — He might have 22 Olympic golds for his swimming skills, but we give him 22 more gold medals for those award-winning abs.
4. Michael Malarkey — As if The Vampire Diaries didn’t have enough hot characters, producers threw Mike Malarkey into the mix as Enzo… and we love every minute of it. Need to know more about Malarkey? Read our exclusive interview here!
3. Michael Trevino — Much like Michael Malarkey listed above, Mike Trevino is another TVD hottie that we confess to drooling over week after week. It’s mostly his smoldering stare and adorable smile.
2. Michael Clifford — No one can rock purple, green, red, blue hair quite like this 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist.
1. Michael B. Jordan — Not only is he SO good-looking, but his abs, hello?! Plus, he’s BFF with Miles Teller and Zac Efron, which makes him even hotter.