The cast of iCarly has been doing a lot since the series ended in 2012. Although they have moved on, we still can’t let go of the Nickelodeon show. Its crazy and dirty moments that you might have missed the first time around have stuck with us. Seriously, there were some very sexual quotes and jokes that were so NOT appropriate for kids. When Carly (played by Miranda Cosgrove), Sam (played by Jennette McCurdy) and Freddie (played by Nathan Kress) got together, things got weird.
Plus, almost everything that Spencer (played by Jerry Trainor) says on the show is a naughty joke hidden under a normal quote. Trust us, this show was dirty. See what scandelous moments you overlooked from iCarly below. Be prepared, some this are not suitable for kids!
1. When Sam ate Fat Cakes. Sam loves food, but sometimes she takes it too far. For example when she sucks out the cream from the pink Fat Cakes and Freddie and Spencer watch in aw. It just looks wrong.
2. Speaking of Sam and food, we cannot look away from this image. It’s SO sexual and she’s not even trying to be. PS: This is bacon!
3. Take another look at the apartment number across from Carly’s place. We have no clue how we missed this in the past.
4. That time Spencer fought Jack Black with his “long staff.” Jack plays Aspartamay in “iStart a Fan War” and when he fights Spencer, he uses two balls as his weapon of choice while Spencer fights with a “long staff.” Naughty, naughty boys.
5. When Gibby dropped his pants. Hello, this is SO inappropriate. Gibby (played by Noah Munck) drops his pants and isn’t wearing underwear, but the cameras still roll on the web show, which is terrible.
6. Whip cream experiment. In “iRescue Carly” Sam jokes about a girl named Dana (who was just released from juvie) and Carly saying that Carly is the whipped cream and Dana eats whip cream. Connect the dots. Plus this sock-shaped item…
7. When Spencer talked baby oil. In “iLost My Mind” Spencer can’t find his baby oil, so Carly says it’s, “In the bathroom where you left it.” Oh boy, what is Spencer doing with that baby oil? Never mind we don’t want to know.
8. Book problems. The show not so subtly throws in a Fifty Shades of Grey reference in a children’s book. Talk about twisted.
9. The mystery of the goat. After Spencer takes Carly to the petting zoo he tries to apologize for what the goat did, but Carly shuts him down. She doesn’t want to talk about what the goat did to her! The mystery still haunts our dreams.
10. When the gang ate at this restaurant. B.F. Wangs?!
11. Wet and wild. Spencer is full of naughty jokes and in “iWin A Date” he says one of his dirtiest lines of the show. He says, “I get my best ideas when I’m wet!” With or without context this is dirty. It just is.
12. Squirrel watching. An innocent moment when Carly thought she was watching squirrels became inappropriate when Freddie pointed out that they weren’t “wrestling.” Uh-oh.
13. The moment when Carly and Freddie got a little too close. Seriously, all this thrusting is NOT okay. There has to be a better way to help your friend than to thrust her back and forth.
14. When Carly got thirsty. Carly drinks from a drinking fountain that looks like it is coming from a guy’s body. The gif explains it all.