CONFESSION: We are obsessed with young adult series. Which is why we partnered up with HarperTeen and Figment to give you the ultimate book contest in honor of the release of the final novel in the Delirium trilogy, Requiem. (Get more details here.) But which is the all-time best? That’s up to you. Come back daily to vote for your faves so they aren’t eliminated. We’ll announce the winner Monday, March 4!

• Delirium
  • Beautiful Creatures
  • The Chronicles of Narnia
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Gossip Girl
  • The Infernal Devices

You've used all your votes.

Are you ready to submit?

Nope! Clear everything and start over.

Get updates on the winners of Vote For Your Favorite Young Adult Book Series of All Time

Comments

214 Responses to "Vote For Your Favorite Young Adult Book Series of All Time"

HPfayzian says:

The Gone Series, ftw. Harry Potter is amazing too. Also I really like The Infernal Devices and The Hunger Games, both are great.

isha jha says:

percy Jackson roxx to the core idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!hunger games was good also but it should have been longer then only it would have made some impressionable remarks on the people reading it.Still it was good

Rose Hathaway says:

VAMPIRE ACADEMY

Jeni Lopez says:

WTF!!!!!!!!! F**K HARRY POTTER THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS IS THE BEST!!!

Trias says:

I love Divergent, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and The Mortal Instruments :D :D They’re all great! :D But other books there in the ‘choices’ have other genre that can’t be compared to another genre. So yeah… :D :D

kim kimkung says:

I love mortal instruments very much

Isa says:

I can’t believe harry potter won, I like the mortal instruments, twilight, the hunger games and pretty little liars more than harry potter.

Pratiksha says:

you can’t believe HARRY POTTER won? i love the othe other series but harry potter is just another level of awesomeness

Naura says:

1. HARRY POTTER
    2. Percy Jackson & the Olympians
    3. The Hunger Games
    4. Divergent
    5. The Mortal Instruments

Your argument is invalid.

estefany flores says:

DIVERGENTE. sin duda es la mejor, tiene tanta accion tanto drama, hace que al leerlo te interese cada vez mas y mas, y justo cuando piensas ya saber el final de la historia, comienza un cambio radical que hace aun mas interesante el libro, asi como tambien el descubrir nuevos sentimientos que te transmite el personaje de esas veces en las que casi casi te proyectas a ti mismo durante toda la historia, por eso es el mejor libro :3

gilly says:

I love the mortal instruments

Joy says:

I am torn between voting for The Hunger Games, Lord Of The Rings or Twilight! Help me out guys!

zoi loves 1D says:

I LOVE Harry Potter books and films so much!! I’m so passionate with Harry Potter and of course is the best book series of all time.

Bo Rubenacker says:

Lemon oil may be used in aromatherapy. Researchers at The Ohio State University found that lemon oil aroma does not influence the human immune system, but may enhance mood.

Marta says:

I love both Shadowhunters, but the ones who opened me the door to this world were The Mortal Instruments, so I prefer them. I think also The Percy Jackson series, Beautiful Creatures and The Hunger Games are also ok, but between this three powerful series, I prefer Beautiful Creatures :-)

Robyn Fuller says:

I love The Infernal devices and Mortal instruments books are for me the best, i also love the Percy Jackson book series. They just seem more lifelike than any of the fiction books i’ve read.

Ria Granger Pevensie says:

I’m Narnian. I’m Potterhead. And I love The Lord of The Rings.
    But, I don’t understand how can I vote all of them?

priscilla tapia says:

I’m a twi-hard so I have to choose the twilight series as my number one because as soon as I read the first chapter I fell in love and captivated. the mortal instruments is my second and my third has to be harry potter and fourth has to be the chronicles of Narnia.

jazzfluteplayer says:

I was overflowing with countless feelings when I saw The Mortal Instruments make it this far ,the book is truly spectacular simply amazing and entertaining is a world I would love to live in

Camilla says:

So disappointed Percy Jackson didn’t make it longer. As much as I absolutely love Harry Potter, I wish the fandom would’ve showed a little more enthusiasm. It’s faaar better than Twilight, and – this is my opinion – Cassandra Clare’s books (which btw also are amazing, yet not nearly as good as PJO)

Ye Lu says:

My favorite is the Bartimaeus Trilogy though…

Ximena says:

I love it allllll
    But The Lord Of the Rings, why is nt in the final????