You’ve picked the best book series of all time — congrats, Harry Potter! — but the title of Favorite Teen/YA Author is still up for grabs. Think HP‘s J.K. Rowling deserves this honor, too? Or are you feeling another well-known writer? Cast your votes daily to keep your faves in the running!

• Stephenie Meyer
  • Meg Cabot
  • Lauren Kate
  • L.J. Smith
  • Megan McCafferty
  • Sara Shepard
  • Maggie Stiefvater

You've used all your votes.

Are you ready to submit?

Nope! Clear everything and start over.

Get updates on the winners of Vote For Your Favorite Young Adult Author!

Comments

582 Responses to "Vote For Your Favorite Young Adult Author!"

samantha says:

hi i believe that veronica roth should have won because she is an amazing author and i am the biggest divergent fan ever to walk this earth and books are my life four is sexy and tris is amazing i love the divergent series and veronica roth should have won

i love four :)

Junior says:

J. K. won? She should not even be on the list, since not write more YA

Sarah says:

Unfortunately Cassie Claire is a plagiarist and I don’t believe that type of behavior should be encouraged. I had a really tough time picking between John Green and J.K. Rowling though! Since I’ve enjoyed Harry Potter much longer than John Green, I think I’ll go with her.

Cristi Chr says:

Cassandra Clare

Courtney davies says:

Definatly Cassie clare tmi and tid are amazing series and always want you longing for me, she is extraordinary author

Herondale says:

Cassie Clare

Nat says:

I really wanted Cassie to win! But Rowling is fantastic too! Next year Cassie!

Guinea pig girl says:

Should have been Cassie tmi and tid are amazing series!

Rebekah says:

I wish Christopher Paolini had won. He’s such a good writer and I loved the Inheritance Cycle. Just wish more people had read it.

Jenny says:

Yeah, I don’t really understand what the big deal is.
    They’re all amazing authors.
    I personally love all of their books.
    Quite personally I don’t think there is a bad author up there.

Dauntless Initiate Beatrice Prior says:

I thinks Veronica Roth should have won she is one of the most amazing authors I have ever read!! Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant are the best books ever ever written

Lucy says:

I’m so happy the J.K.Rowling won I love Harry Potter. But if I had to chose someone else I would chose Rick Riordan.

camiseta manchester city mercadolibre says:

index.php?act=ST&f=
    camiseta manchester city mercadolibre http://camiseta-manchester-city-2012-mercadolibre.youaresomebody.org

Herondale says:

I really can’t understand haters. First: if they hate, ok. SHUT UP. I mean, there’s a lot of things I don’t like, but I DON’T go around shouting “it sucks”.
    And what do you mean with “Cassie has copied JK and Stephenie Meyer”?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEADS?!
    And I REALLY CAN’T UNDERSTAND, why would a person (like Heather) read ALL THE MORTAL INSTRUMENT BOOKS AND THE INFERNAL DEVICES if this person HATES THE SERIES AND CASSANDRA CLARE. Please, tell me because I can’t. Seriously.

Leonie says:

Aren’t you kind of hating on haters? … .. just thought I’d tell you

haley says:

i totally agree with Herondale i read ALL THE TMI SERIES AND TID SERIES and there nothing like JK and Stephenie Meyers!!! So all the haters out there need to just SHUT UP cause Cassie Clare is one of the most best authors ever so YEAH!!!