If you’re still on the fence about nerdy guys being cute, just ask Cameron Monaghan, who plays Corey in PROM. He told us himself that dorks are totally “the new thing!” And he also told us his celeb crush (disclaimer: it’s a good one), his go-to pickup line (disclaimer: it’s a pretty bad one), and why he didn’t miss going to prom in real life (disclaimer: he’s still a total softie).

Watch our exclusive Q&A!

MORE: The cast of Disney’s PROM hits the red carpet!

Do you think Cameron is “adorkable?” Are you excited to see him in PROM? Tell us in the comments!

by: on | in Disney's Prom Movie

Tagged: , , ,

Comments

8 Responses to "PROM’s Cameron Monaghan Doesn’t Mind Being “Adorkable” And We Don’t Mind Either (Exclusive Video)"

Ken Starring says:

I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog readers have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

Roofing says:

I use pocket money also. I love it. I also use MPG and it allows me to record my gas purchases and maintenance transactions into pocket money right from MPG.

english tutor home says:

Thanks 100 % for publishing and showing an excellent content page. It’s extremely enlightening. Let me share with my pals various other knowledge pertaining to this fabulous site. Therefore kindly provide me this news immediately. I regularly will be aware of you.

Anonymous says:

He was my favorite in Prom.
    So freakin cute<3

Anonymous says:

that was a bad pick up line ; lol
    but he is cute , but Lucas is WAY hotter . <3

Anonymous says:

why would he die his hair blonde i love his red hair

Caro says:

So weird to see him in a Disney movie after seeing him in Shameless.

melanie says: