Obviously the answer to that question is Winston, Joe Jonas‘ adorable pooch, who goes everywhere, including the studio, with his equally-as-adorable owner. But aside from doggy poo, Joe has lots to say about his new solo venture, including what it was like collabing with Chris Brown, why he (and the rest of the world) would kill to be on Glee and if the Jonas Brothers are really breaking up. Plus, he dished on what he thinks is “true love!”

Click on to watch the super cute (and exclusive) interview!

MORE: Joe Jonas’ European Promo Tour Twit Pics!

Are you a fan of Joe’s solo music? Would you like to see him work with Adele? And appear on Glee? Tell us below!

Get more from Teen.com! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, win Free Stuff, and play our insanely addictive Games!

by: on | in Music

Tagged: ,

Comments

11 Responses to "Joe Jonas: Who “Dropped a Very Big Dump During the Chris Brown Session?” (Exclusive Video)"

nick07jonas@gmail.com says:

I would LOVE to see Joe do a song with Adele. They are both some of my favorite artists (Joe came first lol especially since I’ll be marrying his bro Nick :) anyway Glee would be cool too, since that’d be the only episode I’ve ever seen (like all of the other appearances he’s done lol) :)

Caterine says:

Adele is a great singer, as well as Joe they will make a great duet.
    Joe is really good at acting and glee, I think would open him a lot of doors! Try both things and you’ll do great!! Love you Joe!

sweetgurl says:

This site is pretty cool …check out this site http://www.mediastyletheory.com

isa says:

i will love to see joe in glee he will make me very proud to a jonas fan! can´t not for your CD!

LOVE YOU JOE! ≤3

Melisa says:

I love to see joe in glee acting I think if acts will be one of the most beautiful chapters in the whole series

6. [...] Source:Teen.Com July 7, 2011 | posted by Bella | category: Joe Jonas, interview Tweet Share on Tumblr [...]

Consuelo says:

Can’t wait for the whole album to comes out!! I’m so excited, so proud of you Joe Jonas :D

Beecca says:

I Really Would Love To see Joe Jonas On Glee!
    That Would Be More Than Awesome :]

Katherine says:

I would love to see Joe on Glee! I think a collaboration with Adele would be awesome, especially since both are very talented in what they do.

hala says: