You may not believe us when we tell you this, but the girls from Teen Mom 2 are, like, legitimately awesome in real life. We know, we know. Their drama in the tabloids and the ridiculous things we see them do on TV may make you think otherwise, but you’ve gotta trust us on this one. When we sat down to talk to Jenelle, Chelsea, Kailyn and Leah it was like they were our BFFS, ya know, just chatting about their celebrity crushes, their attraction to bad boys, and what we can expect from season 2. Oh, AND, you’ll never guess which Teen Mom still thinks her ex-boyfriend is hot!

It’s all the video above!

Teen Mom 2 airs tonight at 10pm on MTV! Are you going to watch this season? Which mom is your fave? Or do you prefer the original Teen Mom cast? Tell us below, and catch up on season 1 of Teen Mom 2 with our episode recaps!

by: on | in Teen Mom 2

Tagged: , , , , ,

Comments

30 Responses to "Teen Mom 2 Girls on Their Celeb Boyfriends, Ex Boyfriends and, Oh Yeah, Season 2! (Exclusive Video)"

kimberly says:

I feel Janelle is doing better I have lots of respect for that girl.

I also feel that Janelle s own mother needs to lesson to her.

I see with my own heart how Janelle loves her own son.

Janelle has been through so much

I pray for you Janelle only let god be with and your future to succeed everything.

kimberly says:

I like all the teen moms they all love there children .
    take care of them

mark says:

I agree Chelsea looks way way hotter when she is not blond.. Janelle hope you do good with your life and get the hell away from keefer. You are so damb hot and this comes from my girlfriend so you could have anybody you want.. A real nice good man who will take care of you and Jace. Love you guys on the show.

Molly says:

WORST SHOW EVER! Such trash…

MISSI says:

I watch the show. I myself, am a 30 year old who yet knows whether I ever want a kid or not. I will say that I’m proud of those teens I see on there who take responsibility and do what they should. I don’t really condone the show because I feel it’s giving teenage girls the wrong message, “Go out, get pregnant, and be on TV.” However, it also shows them how difficult it can be. The thing is, I got pregnant at 18 & I knew I sure as hell was way too young to have a kid, so I had an abortion. I’m a strong believer in abortion (not to be used as a form of contraceptive). Do these girls even consider this option? Too many kids out there with bad parents or no parents at all. Start using your brains. It’s not like they don’t teach you sex ed in school.

TEEN MOM says:

LOVE THE SHOW JUST THINK ITS KINDA STAGED I WISH THEY WOULD COME TO THE REAL AND SHOW SOMEONE WHOSE PARENTS DONT GOT MONEY AND IS REALLY DOIN IT ON THEIR OWN I WAS 15 WHEN I HAD MY DAUGHTER AND UNLIKE THESE GIRLS ON THE SHOW I DIDNT HAVE DADDYS HELP OR MOMMY LIKE THAT I DIDNT MOVE IN WITH ANYONE NO MONEY COMING FROM ANYWHERE BUT MY DAUGHTER IS THE SMARTEST IN HER CLASS NOW THAT SHE IS 6 1/2 YEARS OLD AND SHE HAS EVERYTHING SHE CAN ASK FOR BECAUSE I MADE THAT POSSIBLE COME TALK TO A NON STAGED MOTHER THE REAL DEAL!!!

Heather says:

I agree that the rate for teen pregnancies has shot up… but I myself am 19 with a 5 month old & I’m doing wonderful with my daughter. I’m sure people see us as “babies having babies”, but age does NOT determine the level of parenting you have! There are women that are 30 something that shouldn’t have the joy of caring for a child. I’m pretty sure the show wasn’t created to encourage becoming a teen parent, it shows you how hard it can be… & by all means, it is… but don’t sit there & bash our parenting! Okay, I’ll get off my soap box now. :)

star walker says:

thanks mia

caroline says:

Sorry but these girls sound slow. Can they, like, finish one, like, sentence, without, like, using the word like? When I was a kid, teens having children was frowned upon and they weren’t shunned, but they also weren’t given TV contracts. If you think you are old enough to have sex, then you should be old enough to know you need to be on the pill and use condoms as well. Babies having babies…I feel sorry for the children…

lisha says:

Well sorry hun, it not back in the old days when your were a teen and if all you are going to do is bash these girls than why are you watching it anyway. By the way this is teen.com!

Ashley B says:

Well spoken. Thank you.

mia123 says:

sorry to hear that star and yeah you should use condoms while having sex and childbirth can hurt my thing is if you can take care of yourself without your parents help and you have a good paying job and a good boyfriend then your old enough to have a baby and think about aids and hiv i have a friend who had sex like15 times and when she had the test thank god (at least at first) she was hiv negative but later we found out the test was wrong aw now shes on medication shes not pregant and if she does her baby can have it docter says she only has 2 more months to live gosh and did u notice all of them went blond kailyn looks the best

idonotwishtoliveonthisplanetanylonger says:

pathetic.

Brynn says:

I’m sorry, but I do not like how Leah has become sort of fake looking… her hair.. just, uck. Fake. I used to love her! She was so real.. and now she’s not..

star walker says:

im 17 years od and i known alot of ppl that was pregant between the ages of 13-17 i mad that 1 mistake of having unprotected sex n i had a miscarrige i was gonna have a baby girl dah day b4 my 16th birthday but hey its the real world i luv kailyn keep doin wat u gotta du lleah u should of thought b4 u got married jennelle plz get help but ur tryiing n chelsea dont go bac to adam n 2 dah girls who have sex dink about giving birth b4 having sex without latex condoms cuz childbirth n contractions is seuriuos pain

chelsy adam says:

I LOVE THE SHOW MUCH THE FUNNY THING IS MY NAME IS CHELSY AND IM WITH A GUY NAMED ADAM ANND WE ALSO HAVE A DAKOTA BUT HER NAME IS DAKOTA SHE WAS BORN ON SEPT 5TH TWOS DAYS BEFORE THEY HAD THERE KID LOL I CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT NEXT WEEK

Jasmine says:

why are they all blonde?? Chelsea is not pretty as a blonde

Nikki says:

Jenelle talks like she is so clueless. Its a good show though. I love Chelsea shes such a good mom and Kailyn and Leah. Jenelle has alot of work to do. I think shed be good if she wasnt chasing behing Keffer. He’s not good for her.

Chels says:

I think all of these girls have had their struggles but they genuinely try and love their kids.

cindy says:

now thats what i call stupid

Mother1 says:

Like the show but Adam durin it for the money

Krystal says:

I Like Teen Mom

Demetria says:

You females need to stop. You can BARELY take care of your first child. Especially you Jonelle!

Nikki says:

I agree to an extent I believe the only one who is not doing their job as a mom is Jenelle, everybody else is doing good with their kids.

sexy14 says:

they that kids and they have qonusts

Sammy says:

I like teen mom because I like can relate to it alot.

Anonymous says:

i hate those kind of shows