We know you Joey Graceffa fans are pretty much dominating Teen.com these days, and we’re finally giving you what you’ve been waiting for — the very first episode of Joey’s new weekly web show, Eff Yeah! I Want That!. Make sure to come back every Tuesday at 2pmPT/5pmET to see what Joey’s obsessing over each week, but for starters? Here’s episode 1 where he spills on his fave song, video game, and yes, even body prod, of the moment.

Start watching above!

What’d you think of episode 1? Will you be tuning in every week? What are some of your fave things right now?

SUBSCRIBE To Our YouTube Channel so you’ll never miss an episode!

Watch Joey Graceffa’s Room Tour!

by: on | in Music

Tagged:

Comments

19 Responses to "Eff Yeah! I Want That! With Joey G: Mario Party 9, Lush Body Wash and More!"

sophia vytran says:

hey joey!!
    I’ve learn a lot from you in this vid and I hope u enjoy the soap and also I think on your upcoming vids you should talk about like your high lights of the week and the low lights of the week :)
    love,
    sophia A.K.A Vy thanks !!

Fred says:

Joey, this is your favorite Aunt chnkcieg in. ???I get such pleasure viewing your pictures. This wedding was just very special. You seemed to catch the bride’s expressions at just the perfect instant. The mingling of family past weddings was more than precious and sure to be treasured. The Caddy convertible reminds me of my 1966, same color. Love you. Aunt Arbie (And I know Aunt Boots, etc. is your favorite Aunt as well.)

hillari says:

YAY JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i really like navy blue Sperrys

Rhianne says:

U should check out shameless a very funny drama on 4od

Iris says:

Yaaay! I’m so happy for you Joey! I’ve been watching him since last June on his youtube channels, and he is just a really great guy. I make a point not to miss his videos! I’m tuning in to this every week! Thanks Teen! :D You really appreciate his awesomeness! >.<

Alice says:

haha i love it that you are going into grandfather mode randomly

Kristine Romero says:

JOOOOEEEYYY!!! YEY! ILYILYILY!

Michelle :) says:

Isn’t Hunger Games already your favorite movie?? ;)

Jessie says:

Favorite movie…Hunger Games!! HAHA

Annie says:

“The Arena” was a really good video/song! i am obsessed with it!

Sorcha says:

As soon as I saw the Lush bottle, I said “It has to be from Ingrid..”

VIP says:

Joey’s amazing! Anyway Joey did you listen to Big Bang’s new album Alive? I know on your youtube channel for one of your monthly favorite song you chose one of their older songs, Stupid Liar. I just thought you would want to know they released a new album with more catchy and alluring songs. Maybe one of them will be on here for your weekly favorites. :D Love ya Joey! <3

LaDonnaMiravell says:

If u really read it u should totally check “The Hanging Tree (Hunger Games Arrangement)” on youtube, that girl is awesome, and right now it’s my fav. song ~

ZaC says:

There’s this book series out, it’s called Chaos Walking. It’s in the future on a different planet. When people landed on this planet the natives (called spackle) gave them this disease. It caused all the women to die and all the men could hear eachother’s thoughts. After you read the first page, you’ll definately want to read more.

So yeah, it’s a really awesome book series and the first one is called
    “The Knife of Never Letting Go” and it’s blue.

Lindsey says:

I love Joey, he is SO awesome !

melanie says:

i could watch vids w/ joey all day w/out getting bored :)

Grace says:

I FRICKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Grace says:

I FICKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Alex says:

Love you Joey!! You’re awesome :)