One of our awesome TCC hosts, Meghan a.k.a. Strawburry17, just posted a video counting down her favorite Nintendo games and consoles through the years… while wearing a Zelda costume.

“I felt like Yoshi was my pet,” she says. “It’s kind of the same feeling when you’re playing Pokémon Yellow and Pikachu follows you around… except a little less annoying.”

But our favorite part of the video has to be the reactions of the people watching her dance around in costume. We agree with most of her picks, although we’d also make a case for Yoshi’s Story, Lester The Unlikely and Out To Lunch. What’s your favorite Nintendo game of all time?

More Videos!! Watch Meghan Punch Herself On Camera!

by: on | in Funny Videos

Tagged: ,

Comments

9 Responses to "Strawburry17 Names Her Favorite Nintendo Games… While Wearing A Zelda Costume (VIDEO)"

Zelda says:

Do you like Legend of Zelda?????? I LOVE that game!!!!!!

Kaniini says:

Zelda costume? -_-

Sam says:

I really liked watching my cousin play The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on the N64, and I know that the Wii console isn’t the best but I was happy when I saw that I could download Ocarina of Time and I even got the chance to discover Majora’s Mask thanks to the Wii. And by the way.. I’m pretty sure that the character you are interpreting is Link. Zelda is the princess… most people don’t know the difference.. and now, well at least you’ll know :)

Keep posting videos! :)

Dakota says:

I like the part where she was like, “that feeling of beating someone you know is better than you but this is my game.”

Dan says:

Needs more Zelda.. (Ocarina of Time? Majora’s Mask? Wind Waker? Twilight Princess??)

CorkyBarks says:

My favorite would have to be The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past :D

Zappo23 says:

Why the hell would you wear a costume of Link and then not mention The Legend of Zelda at all? Not to mention the fact that her list is completely bogus. Who lists PAPERBOY as their absolute favorite NES title? You know her SNES and N64 picks are bulls*** too because SMW was one of the most popular Mario titles ever made, and EVERYONE who had a Nintendo 64 owned or played Goldeneye at some point. Her Gamecube choice was really lame, too. Tony Hawk PS 3? I realize this is HER opinion, and I loved the TH franchise too, but come on. So many REAL good games to choose from for GC. Finally, Mario Kart for the Wii?

My best guess is that Meghan there did not have very many games growing up, and therefore her exposure to what was out there is extremely limited. This I am willing to forgive, so long as she picks another game besides Paperboy. PAPERBOY? REALLY?

Oh, and I gotta say, the prospect of this person who rarely vlogs about video games having a video of her punching herself is promising, to say the least. But I do not care enough about her, after having devoted 5 minutes to write this, and another 3:45 watching the video. Why HER list of favorite games should be of significance to anyone is beyond me, and her naive selection of favorite titles across 25 years of Nintendo is what is damning to the overall reputation of female gamers everywhere. What a c*nt.

Ismael Herrera says:

Whaaaa! You didn’t say anything about super smash brothers!! Lol

GCGuru says:

My favorite game that Nintendo has made HAS to be Pokemon Fire Red for the GameBoy Advance. My first-ever Nintendo game~!