Shake It Up: Made in Japan finally airs tomorrow night and our friends at ClevverTV have an exclusive clip from the 90-minute episode! Although we got some of the episode scoop from Bella Thorne and Zendaya when we recently interviewed them, this clip gives you a pretty good idea about what you can expect to see Friday night. And, let us be the first to say, we’re beyond excited.

Check out the vid above, and be sure to watch the Japanese-themed episode on Friday, August 17 from 8-9:30pm ET on Disney Channel!

Quiz: Which Shake it Up Character Are You?

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: , , ,

Comments

9 Responses to "Watch a Clip from ‘Shake it Up: Made in Japan!’"

Veronika says:

I love Shake It Up!!! I realized that friendship is a fragile thing and it should be protected at all costs!

tamsin plowright says:

i love zendaya and bella
    because i think there the
    best dancers on shake it up
    chicago and they are really pretty. they are great actors
    and i think zendaya is the best
    of them all and she should win
    every award in the world. xoxoxo

Tamsin Coleman says:

i love shake it up its my fave
    and i love you zendaya!!!!!<3
    and i think zendaya is the best
    dancer on shake it up chigago
    and i think she should win every award in the world.xoxoxo

LOVE1112 says:

I like Shake It Up it reminds me of me and my best friend :)

huyenmytran says:

i like to see shake it up

Winniek says:

I lyk shake it up,i learn da friendship is vry important in one’s life,cece ,roki u ma best,thank u guys.

iloveleaa says:

Ugh I’m tired of hearing about these girls..why don’t you cover other teen girls who are great role models and amazingly talented like Chloe Grace Moretz, Hailee Steinfeld, Elle Fanning…I’d much rather hear about them

jennifer willams says:

I love shake it up it is so awsome and i also learn that friendship is a important thing in some ones life. I learn from my mistakes. Thank you for reading my comment

Daisy williams says:

i love rocky in cece when i watch youll show shake it up in japan i learn that you should not hurt your friend cause i learn from my mistakes and love youll