Months ago, the rumor that Demi Lovato and Niall Horan were dating was like, the best news we’d heard in ages. We even put Deniall up against Jelena for best sorta-celeb couple! But guys, it looks like the rumors are just that — rumors — and the pop star and the 1D dude are “just friends.” Psh. Yeah. We’ve heard that one before. But Demi, while doing press for TONIGHT’S premiere of The X-Factor, insisted that “there is nothing going on” between the pals and, as it turns out, they met for the first time just last week after the MTV VMAS! And there you have it, ladies and gents. Just don’t blame us for lying if they get married and have babies one day because we’re just the messengers in this situation.

Get the deets on Demi’s interview above, and subscribe to ClevverTV for even more celeb news!

Watch Demi Perform at the MTV VMA Pre-Show!

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: ,

Comments

9 Responses to "Demi Lovato Admits There’s “Nothing Going On” Between Her and One Direction’s Niall Horan"

Tiffany Horan says:

Thats right me and Niall are going out not him and Demi!!

Isabella says:

Happy Late Birthday Niall I am in total without a question in love with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabella says:

They would make a cute couple, I love them both. Demi inspires me and Niall and I are married. If Niall isn’t with me I would at least want them to be happy:).

carly says:

u better be just friends i am his gf

Jane says:

oh sure just friends, but oh well that means hes still available even though i will probably never even meet him
    but hey, a girl can dream

Rachel says:

I am actually VERY relieved that they aren’t dating. I mean, what fan that loves Niall (like me, for example :)) wouldn’t be?! Happy 19th Niall!! I know you get this a lot, but….I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! <3

Emily says:

Happy Birthday Niall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!:)