Yes, it’s sad that Victorious is coming to an end, but we’re happy to see the cast has a positive outlook on the last season. At the 2012 Creative Emmy Awards, Ariana GrandeAvan Jogia, Liz Gillies and more of the crew walked the red carpet in the hopes of accepting at least one of the three awards they were nominated for (SIDE NOTE: they didn’t, but oh well), and revealed what’s to come in the final 15 episodes of the Nick show. Plus, besides each other, they also dished on what they’re going to miss most when it all wraps up. (You may tear up just a little…)

Watch the video above, and subscribe to our friends at ClevverTV for more celeb news!

Victoria Justice Opens Up About Victorious‘ Cancellation

by: on | in Entertainment

Tagged: ,

Comments

8 Responses to "The ‘Victorious’ Cast Reveals What They’ll Miss Most at the 2012 Creative Emmy Awards"

Maddie says:

I still miss Victorious. Also Elavan.

Candence says:

Iam gonna miss victorious. Y…. :’(:’(:’(

savannah says:

beck is hot

Filiz says:

i was laughing in the mud put bcuseae there was some guy on the side that was yelling at my brother calling him Starsky from Starsky and Hutch!I haven’t got my helmet yet so i’m not sure if i’ll have it by race time .

Emi says:

Hi Deb:I haven’t visited you in a while, but this post cahgut my eye. My husband and I were just talking yesterday about a situation we are currently in. (He is jobless right now). Anyway, this happened to us several years ago and neither of us handled it well. However, this time (even though I have my moments) we are looking upon this situation in a different light – we know that God is in control and that He is bigger than anything we face.Thanks for this post!Blessings,Joan

Ata says:

That’s really thinking at an imprsseive level

savannah says:

i am going to miss it but can’ wait for the epsiodes