We think we know what Harry Styles is saying in this picture now: “Uhh, how could you not love tattoos?” Yup, that’s gotta be it, because Hazza just tacked on some more ink to his growing collection. During a recent interview on The Late Late Show, Harry talked about his two new additions, though couldn’t show ‘em off because they were still healing. Fortunately, our friends at ClevverTV spotted him out and about just yesterday post-ripping off the bandages. Watch the video above to see what they say, plus find out what Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne just got inked up with. (Oh, and make sure to subscribe to our friends at ClevverTV for more celeb news!)

Feud Alert: Someone’s Got Beef with 1D!

by: on | in Celebrities

Tagged: , ,

Comments

6 Responses to "Harry Styles Reveals “Things I Can”/”Things I Can’t” Arm Tattoos (VIDEO)"

Moo97 says:

Thinks I can, things I can’t?! Wtf… I don’t really like this one at all but I guess some of his other ones r ok…Idk, I just think it’s kinda a weird thing to get..

mina-styles says:

Realy harry more tattoos , your lovely with out them ,they are just not for you pls don’t keep more tattoos first it was ok with 1or2 tattos but now I am beging you not to keep more

bianca says:

chris brown so cute than harry!!!!!!

Mea says:

honestly i dont like it at all…i was fine with just zayn and harry having like 2 but this is crazy. when i heard liam go a tattoo i freaked and harry got more i started crying..im just happy niall doesnt have one…hopefully he wont! i would be so upset. if i ever got a tattoo i would get a little heart on my wrist

Ana Beatriz Q. Barrios says:

What? Harry Styles got ink on his fair skin?? Rubbish!!!!!!

Katy says:

STOP Harry! I will always love you even with tattoos but you won’t look good with many of them! Tattoos aren’t for you!