If you want a full hour of One Direction answering TONS of fan questions, and talking about pretty much anything and everything, you’ve come to the right place! To promote their album Take Me Home (hitting stores on November 13!), the 1D boys sat down and did a live Ustream, and covered topics like the meaning behind their tattoos, their fave songs off the new album and much, much more!

So, set aside about an hour from your day, and watch 1D’s UStream above!

‘Little Things’ Video Tease!

by: on | in Music

Tagged: , , , , ,

Comments

10 Responses to "One Direction UStream Q&A"

Helena says:

I’ve found out that Walt Disney brainwashed us. Does are not the sweet crtueares he led us to believe in Bambi (at least when it comes to corn!) I watch them chase each other around and am amazed! Finally, the buck showed up, and I thought Well, he’ll give those girls the what-for! . Yeah, right. An older doe challenged him, and he ran like a striped snake!He’s not so dumb, though-he came back repeatedly until she must have gotten so irritated at him she chased him into the woods. In just a few minutes, he came back in from the other side and was able to eat in peace, alone.I eat with your critters every night, and they are wonderful dinner partners.It’s always a pleasure to see the turkeys, and my favorite is, of course, the lame one.Oh yes-here in Ohio, we do not have black squirrels. The first time I saw one, at first glance, I thought it was a skunk lacking a stripe! Of course, then I realized it was a squirrel, and just had to do a little research on the matter. See? your site is not only relaxing and entertaining, it’s also enlightening!Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful crtueares with us.

liam's-Angel says:

I LOVEEE ONE DIRECTION ps. Dont hate plz they have never done anything to u TANKS

Maheshi says:

Totaly agree with u, u ar wasting ur time watching this.

Samantha says:

shut up,then why were u watchin it?

Emirhan says:

Thanks for the suggestions you have shaerd here. Another thing I would like to talk about is that laptop or computer memory requirements generally go up along with other advancements in the technology. For instance, as soon as new generations of processors are made in the market, there is certainly usually a related increase in the shape demands of both personal computer memory as well as hard drive space. This is because the application operated by way of these processors will inevitably boost in power to leverage the new technological innovation.

Paris johnson says:

U betta get ur big baldheaded butt on cuse honey booboo u the one that sat up here and watched it to so SSSSSSHHHHHHUUUUUUUTTTTUUUUPP and KICK ROCKS.

Scorpio says:

Great, because sane people REALLY want to waste 46 minutes of their life watching idiots talking about how they waste theirs.

Daynah says:

Sane? you actually think us directioners are SANE? ah ah ah – NO…me and the rest of the directioner family are all very insane ppl and we’re okay with that. that’s why non of us have lives and watch hour long interviews of One Direction =)

harley says:

hey you were not at newfound land yet