Hey guys! On today’s episode of Dear Teen, we were able to surprise one verrrrryy lucky One Direction fan with a phone call from Niall Horan himself! Yep, the fan came by the Teen offices, where she chatted with Niall about the “Live While We’re Young” music video, dating, and he even serenades her with not one, not two but THREE songs. Yeah, pretty amazing. Just another reason to love those 1D boys!

Watch the video above and leave a comment or email us at dearteen@teen.com telling us which celeb you’re dying to meet and make sure you subscribe to Teen so you don’t miss an episode! Byeeeeee!

More Meghan Vids!

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: , , ,

Comments

38 Responses to "Dear Teen: One Direction Fan Chats With Niall Horan!"

karen says:

I love niall

hey says:

hi

pamelaarguelles says:

i love this episode i wish i could be a part of this show
    because i love 1D and niall horan you are my life
    i hope i could talk to niall horan

star says:

you are cool

Kia Scott says:

Dear teen.com
    The celebrity I am dying to talk to is Kellin Quinn (of sleeping with sirens).
    He is a inspiration to me and I can’t express how much it would mean to me if i could talk to him :P

emilia anders says:

dear teen and niall,you are my life!!! im a super huge fan!!! ive got,2 cd’s,5 barbies,26 posters,and five necklaces and bracelets!!!! super huge fan!!! coming to june ninteenth concert in nashville!!! love emilia anders!!!!

emilia anders says:

dear teen and niall,you are my life!!! im a super duper huge fan!!! ive got,2 cd’s,5 barbies,26 posters,and five necklaces and bracelets!!!! super huge fan!!! coming to june ninteenth concert in nashville!!! love emilia anders!!!!

emilia anders says:

dear teen and niall,you are my life!!! im a super duper huge fan!!! ive got,2 cd’s,5 barbies,26 posters,and five necklaces and bracelets!!!! super huge fan!!! coming to june ninteenth concert in nashville!!! love emily anders!!!!