Hey guys, welcome to the latest episode of Copy Cat! This week I’m joined, once again, by the lovely Ingrid, aka Missglamorazzi, and we do beauty haul! Now, we’ve each done plenty of haul videos, but this one is different because it’s all Korean beauty products! I think one of the coolest things about all these products is that they’re in such cool little containers. There’s even a basil moisturizer that comes in a seal! So crazy! Ingrid’s fave was the blueberry lip balm that smelled like strawberry shortcake lol! Also, make sure you watch the whole thing because there’s yet another awesome giveaway!

What product do you want to try? Let me know in the comments!

Joey Does Cat’s Makeup! LOL!

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: , , , , ,

Comments

11 Responses to "Copy Cat: Korean Beauty Haul With Missglamorazzi!"

Connie says:

Can’t live without my mascara!

Molca says:

Evening BrothaRic, it’s Calvin McCoy, the young man that did some dances to your piyalng outside near Monaco Theatre. I just wanted to stop on by and wish you the best on the rest of your career, and say that it was both fun and a privilege to work with you that night. God Bless, and have a good day.

Connie says:

Can’t like without my mascara!

Gyure Lee says:

Adorable! I’m Korean, and I have same hand cream from Etude house :D

Mari says:

I CAN NOT live without my daily moisturizing/ SPF cream!

beliber says:

eye lash curler for sure!! i’m not gifted with super long eyelashes sooo…… plus i accidentally when i was like 3 plucked my eyelashes-.-

Mary says:

Mine is BB cream :)

Kristen says:

this was such a fun video!! :D

Cornilio says:

Hi Eric. You’ve describe some pintos that are very familiar to me. If you’d like to share more about yourself and your experiences, contact me and I’d be willing to post your story as a main article here.

Victoria Shim says:

Hi! I’m actually Korean! how crazy is that hahaha. My must have is skin care because I’m very self-conscious about my skin oh and lip balm too! I have really chapped lips and I would love a moisturizer haha. I use centaphil cleanser, a.c care cleanser, laneige, laboratory. I know, I know, lot’s of stuff, but it works! I love you guys by the way, you guys are so adorable hahaha! <3 <3 <3 사랑해 <3 <3 <3

Jillian says:

My must have beauty product is well a lot of stuff. If i had to pick one it would be liquid eye liner. Because not only you can use it as eye liner but you can also use it as a mascara which comes in handy when i forget a masacra on the go.DOUBLE WAMMY!! (: Other than that i think i would pick either powder or a Baby Lips lip balm. i dont know ..SO HARD TO CHOOSEEE (: