Hey! Welcome to the latest episode of Dear Teen! This week, we’re surprising a very special Cody Simpson fan! Now, there are lots of Angels out there, but this one runs her own Cody fan site! Now that’s dedication! We took her to a dress rehearsal, where she got to not only meet Cody, but she interviewed him, too. They talked about what songs he likes to perform, his favorite thing about his Angels, and whether or not he would date a fan. PS, she even guessed what color shirt he was going to wear — and got it right!

Watch the awesome video above, and leave a comment or email us at dearteen@teen.com telling us which celeb you’re dying to meet and make sure you subscribe to Teen so you don’t miss an episode! Byeeeeee!

Also, don’t miss Cody on tour! Check out when and where he’ll be playing below:
Dec 02 Air Canada Centre Toronto, Canada
Mar 10 Lotto Antwerp, Belgium
Mar 12 Muffathalle Munich, Germany
Mar 13 Live Music Hall Cologne, Germany
Mar 14 Tivoli Utrecht, Netherlands
Mar 16 Palau St Jordi Barcelona, Spain*
Mar 19 Bercy Paris, France*

Watch Cody Rock L.A.’s Staples Center!

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: , ,

Comments

6 Responses to "Dear Teen: Superfan Meets Cody Simpson!"

Fail says:

- Their meeting story is too cute! They also both have awemsoe hair. These are sooooo fantastic Brittany. I LOVE the smiley one with his arms wrapped around her. That’s way too sweet.

Karina says:

Hey Teen!,

My names Karina, 13 years old, and I’m a huge fan of these books called the mortal instruments series. They are currently being

made into a movie, Starring Lily Collins as the main character. I want to meet the WHOLE cast soooo Badly!!

IF not the whole cast at least Lily! i love them so much! PLEASE make my dream come true!!! To prove I’m a HUGE fan i am currently

working on making parody videos about the movie! I have everything except for the camera (which my family is getting me on black Friday)

I have so many ideas! I want the world to know just how big of a fan i am!! PLEASE a million times PLEASE make my dream come true!

If you make my dream come true please make sure to have an ambulance there because i think i just might have a heart attack! :) PLEASE!

~A Mortal Instruments Fan Who Just wants to meet the cast.

venessa says:

love him from your best fan in kenya

Belinda says:

The primary Island (and later Kowloon and the New Territories, coeopnmnts of the mainland) was a British colony for most of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. In The Course Of this time it grew from a fishing village and opium trading hub, into a city-state of seven million people. It grew to become recognized as a free-wheeling, cost-free industry paradise for capitalists, with an economic system characterised by lower taxation, free of charge trade and no govt interference in business.

paresh bhanushali says:

very hot

Susan Rowe says:

I’m so happy you make everyone’s dream come true!!!! You guys are the sweetest people on the planet!!! My dear teen would be to go to a one direction concert!! I love them so much but they are sold out and my family couldn’t afford the tickets anyway :’( I’m so sad that I will never get to see/ meet them ever!!! I love them sooooo much and I even saved up money to buy their new album! Oh well. I just wanted to say thank you for giving normal teens the chance to live their dreams!