Hey guys! Welcome to the latest episode of Joey’s Dystopia! This week, it’s all about the YA novel The Uglies! In the book, all 16-year-olds get operations to go from “uglies” to “pretties,” which includes plastic surgery, getting movable tattoos and lots of other crazy stuff. So, we used Photoshop to change me into a “pretty”! It looks sooo crazy! LOL! First, they changed my skin, then made my nose super skinny, after that they turned my eyes purple and much, MUCH more!

Watch the video above, and make sure you subscribe to Teen on YouTube so you don’t miss any new episodes of Joey’s Dystopia, every Tuesday at 5 PM EST/2 PM PST!

Joey Does Maze Runner IRL!

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: , ,

Comments

9 Responses to "Joey’s Dystopia: ‘Uglies’ Transformation!"

Unique says:

I would definately change my hair because it triangular and it would be super cool if i had the agility of a special circumstance person and mabey some exotic eyes…. yeah that would be AWESOME

mustylover says:

i heard that you guys all have vaginas…. you dig?

Ace says:

If I were a pretty I would change my eye color and make my hair less thick. Also I just started reading the first uglies book I Love it.

Emily Kilroy says:

My eyebrows or maybe my eye color…Bright Green!

Grace says:

I love Ross lynch and Niall.

alli says:

i would change my eyes, nose, and lips

Taima says:

If I was made to a pretty I would change my nose because it’s really ugly ( I kinda made it look like that ) and my parents and friends keep hating me for that and it hurts so bad, I’ve dealt with this crap for about freaking 9 years and i will deal with for the rest of my life, and that makes me more disappointed !!

Bekah says:

If I were a pretty, I’d get the super bubbly tattoos that tally had! I’d also make my eyes a more vivid green, my hair a lighter blond, and make my nose a bit smaller. And maybe I could be a bit shorter because I am too tall! xD

Brielle says:

If I were to made pretty I would change my eye color to a lighter shade of brown because it would be make me more soulful and dramatic. I would also make my body look more athletic and stronger, but still feminine. Also, if I were to be made pretty I would be a little taller because for once people would look up to me instead of it being the other way around. Lastly, the most important thing I would do is just stay myself because even though I can name a lot of things I don’t like about myself; some people may like those things about me.