Though it’s been reported that Taylor Swift and Harry Styles have been spending some time together, it looks like they’re just friends (for now)! One Direction sat down for an interview with Extra, where they were all asked about their relationship status. Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik proudly replied saying they have girlfriends (Eleanor Calder and Perrie Edwards, respectively), but the other guys had a differing stance. In fact, Niall Horan responded by saying the rest (Liam Payne and Harry) are “single Pringles.” We like the sound of that! They were also asked what they look for in a girl, where Liam chimed in and said, “Someone who’s nice, really, someone who’s fun to be around. It often just happens, doesn’t it? If you go out looking, you’ll never find [it]. You have to wait for it to come to you.” Aw!

Do you think Haylor is dating and they just maybe haven’t labeled it yet? Or do you think they’re only friends? Sound off in the comments!

Harry The Daredevil!

by: on | in Celebrities

Tagged: ,

Comments

10 Responses to "Harry Styles Says He’s Single in ‘Extra’ Interview"

Allison Leehaug says:

I think that harry is single that’s for sure. One direction should stay & stick together as a band. I mean I love all of them equally and Harry Styles is absolutely my favorite
    band member for me. I have One Direction posters in my room all over my walls. Including Harry styles posters all over my walls. I love you one direction I listen to all of your songs every day on my ipod including music videos as well. I even watch one direction videos on you tube including the funny ones as well.

Allison Leehaug says:

I think it’s true when Harry says he’s single.

Briluvs1D says:

amazingly happy I ♥ HARRY!!!

Christina says:

I think I just died laughing from Liam “she was in the trash can” how he says it!!! :)

esmeralda says:

i think they are cute but too old for me:)

1dluvv says:

i luv the “single Pringle” thing-Niall, ur so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im kind of glad theyre not dating cuz everytime Taylor breaks up with or gets mad at a guy she writes an “i hate you” song and i think tht enough guys have gone through tht
    Harry should date Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande-actually, any of the 1D guys would b cute with either of those girls :)

claire says:

I knew it!!!!! I knew he was not dating taylor!!! And lol single pringle oo i love them soo much

Frank says:

I am Firda living in Indonesian. I like all the ctreachers of harry potter especially Emma Watson & Daniel Radcliffe. I love Harry Potter very much. Harry Potter is cute and I watched the 5th film. It was so awsome.

Louislover84 says: