Hey Burries! This week’s episode of Dear Teen is not only awesome, but inspirational as well! We found one of Ariana Grande‘s biggest fans who has had a rough couple of years and gave her the surprise of her life! Stephanie suffered a stroke when she was 16, but wrote to us that watching Victorious helped bring her back to life. So, we brought Stephanie to a rehearsal for Ariana’s upcoming play, A Snow White Christmas, and she got to interview Ariana one on one!

Stephanie talked to Ariana about the play, her favorite Cat moments, and some of her favorite holiday traditions. Also, Ariana’s play is playing at the Pasadena Playhouse from December 12th through 30th, so make sure to check it out!

Watch the awesome video above, and leave a comment or email us at dearteen@teen.com telling us which celeb you’re dying to meet and make sure you subscribe to Teen so you don’t miss an episode! Byeeeeee!

Get Tickets To See Ariana’s Play!

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: , , ,

Comments

6 Responses to "Dear Teen: Fan Meets and Interviews Ariana Grande!"

linda says:

i love ari

Lena says:

Love it <3

what is confidence building says:

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand so much about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you simply can do with a few percent to power the message house a little bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

ashley says:

omg i love this vid you megan i think thats what ur name u are so inpirering make sure to never give up ur dreams

Sam says:

Awesome video!!! I’m so proud of Ariii! Good job teen!!

Evgeny says:

I love One Direction,Il do anything too Win doun Concert Tickets I love all ther songs but my faovirte is What Makes You Beautifuland Gotta Be You I reli like to win