[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFmszonwtYI&w=620&h=349]

After sharing a very public midnight kiss on New Year’s Eve, reports are now swirling that Harry Styles dropped the L word on girlfriend Taylor Swift. And they’ve only been dating — well, no one really knows the amount of time, but still, it seems like Haylor hasn’t been on for very long. Whether or not the stories or true, the twosome was just spotted getting cozy on yet another vacation… in the Virgin Islands!

The singers posed for pictures with fans during what witnesses call a “romantic candlelit dinner” and were nothing but smiles and hearts with each other. Watch the video above for the details, and make sure to subscribe to our friends at ClevverTV for more celeb news!

Count Down to One Direction’s “Kiss You” Music Video!

by: on

Tagged: , ,

Comments

12 Responses to "Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Go on Tropical Vacation to the Virgin Islands"

Larisa says:

I come from TaiwanI am 16 years oldI like your song very much, your song has the strength very much!! If has the opunrtpoity, I hoped that you may come to Taiwan the bay to hold the concert, I can be very happy (Hoped that the above grammar does not have the mistake )

Directioner4ever says:

They aren’t right for each other at all they are too different but I like Taylor and Harry but still no

Lulu says:

Eff u Taylor you are a bitch goooo Harry your the best! Taylor give up singing you no good! You sound like ahhheeewwwiiieeee LOL

TeamTaylor101 says:

Taylor has been famous way longer than He has. And just because one song wasn’t so great that is no reason for u to make fun of it. GO TEAM TAYLOR!!!!!!

Lil says:

I really hope they don’t break up they are so cute! And I think Taylor found the one! But if they break up (:-<) we could get some awesome song from Tay for a new album and some good love songs right now too!

Rawrlove says:

I hate them together TAYLOR is just USING HARRY for a NEW SONG so SHE GETS A TON OF MONEY!!! TAYLOR IS A FUCKING HOE WHO USES EVERY GUY SHE SEES! THAT SKANK BITCH NEEDS TO GO KILL HERSELF

directioner says:

WHYYY ????? all our hopes are gone … :( i don’t like her .. why is harry so blind ….she is not good for him !!!

blehblehblehblah says:

Omg he said I love you big whoop! Yeah this guy told me can I have a bite of your burger? Did I cry a river? Get over it!!

Kimberli says:

Not Cool. Harry Deserves Better.

Lil says:

If Harry really loves Taylor who are you to judge? If they are happy then you should be too. I am guessing you are a directioner so you should be happy that one of your boys found love and happiness!