When you hear the words ‘tickets’ and ‘fans’ in the same sentence with One Direction, you would think it had something to do with, like, fans crying because 1D tickets were sold out or something. But it’s pretty much the exact opposite in this scenario. Directioners are taking to the Internet to return their tickets to the British-Irish boy band’s shows. The reason: Taylor Swift?

It just so happens that in the midst of the rumors that the couple formerly known as Haylor may be reuniting in a Cannes, France hotel, fans are selling back their tickets at a never-before-seen rate, leading many to believe that Directioners are angry about the possibly-rekindled relationship. For more details, watch the video above and make sure to subscribe to our friends at ClevverTV so you never miss out on celeb news.

Vote in the Newest 1D vs. Justin Bieber Battle!

by: on | in Music

Tagged: , ,

Comments

14 Responses to "One Direction Fans Returning Tickets… Because of Taylor Swift? (VIDEO)"

Krissy says:

LOL :-) Obviously directioners are horrible fans if they will get rid of their tickets because one of the performers has a girlfriend.

News flash losers…those boys WILL NEVER EVER DATE YOU! You are not famous…they dont want you!

Go ahead and get rid of your tickets. Then 1 D will fade away and we wont have to listen to their crappy songs anymore. Youll be doing everyone a favor! I shohld send Taylor Swift a thank you note.

OneD says:

It is so stupid to buy tickets and then return them back for just that! Okay, I do not like Taylor Swift because she is a player, but I would never return back the tickets! Think of those who did not get any tickets at all! people respect, please.

Madi says:

i think that harry should date whoever he wants! and its so stupid that people are selling their tickets just because of haylor

Taylor Sparks says:

It is totally Understandable. Its because of Taylor Swift that we are selling our tickets back because she is going to make the bands popularity go down and personally im one of the people who returned the tickets. Yes we are protective of the boys because we dont want them to get hurt and im pretty sure if Taylor breaks them up everyone will not like her anymore and it will be crappy if harry choses her over the boys.

Amy says:

I hate Haylor too, but I ain’t selling my tickets!!
    This is crazy!!

rose says:

Its totally understandable that some of my fellow directioners want to sell their tickets! Only because it means more for me!!!!

Ariel says:

Yeah I’ll take those tickets I don’t care if I’m the only one there! And the boys must feel terrible if this is true

directioner4ever says:

more fo me!

KT says:

I’ll take the tickets!

grace says:

Haters give me your tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

grace says:

Ummm…. I’ll take one of those tickets!

nevershoutnever says:

THAT IS OVER THE TOP! I MEAN I LOVE 1D AS MUCH AS YOU DO BUT COME ON WE DON’T EVEN KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT THEM GIVE HARRY A BREAK HE DESERVES ONE!

Kyoko says:

Totally understandable… i wouldve done the same thing. I really dont like haylor, i like harry, taylor; not harry and taylor. They are better without eachother