There’s long been rumors of One Direction splitting up, and even more buzz that Harry Styles was thinking about going solo. And it doesn’t look like they’ll die down anytime soon as one of the singer’s songs sans the rest of 1D has made its way onto the Internet.

Along with fellow musician Sam McCarthy, the 19-year-old worked on the song above, “Don’t Let Me Go.” Here’s what Sam had to say about the collab:

Now, we wouldn’t worry just yet about Harry’s departure from his bandmates. After all, there’s an entire world tour scheduled for 2014! But with lyrics like these, there’s definite potential for Hazza to keep on taking on other opportunities:

Now you are standing there right in front of me
I hold on scared, and harder to breathe
All of a sudden these lights are blinding me
I never noticed how bright they would be

Listen to the track above. WDYT of “Don’t Let Me Go?” Would you want to see Harry try going solo? Leave your thoughts in the comments below, or on our One Direction message board!

Find Out Who Won the Battle of the British Boys!

by: on | in Music

Tagged:

Comments

7 Responses to "Sam McCarthy’s “Don’t Let Me Go” Featuring Harry Styles (AUDIO)"

Ani says:

They won’t break up. Harry sang this to help another artist gain recognition. He’s got a good heart, he’d never leave his boys to go solo unless something really bad happened.

Hannah says:

Harry helped write the song and I think he’d do well solo. The rest of them except maybe Liam and Zayn wouldnt do very well because they’re not all very good aingings especially all by themselves. Harry has a very original voice that woul do well with this acoustic alternative type genre.

Evi says:

I love that song but i don’t want him to quit One Direction!

Rachel says:

From what I have heard is that THIS IS A COVER
    IDK if its true but thats what I heard

Sammy says:

The song is really good! But I don’t want him to go solo!

Brielle says:

This song is good, but I don’t want One Direction to break up. :(

Khaliah says:

I love you Harry this song is so good