When it comes to pursuing a career in music, it doesn’t get much more dedicated than the guys of King the Kid! The fellas –¬†Ricky Ficarelli, David Michael Frank, and Jose Mostajo — took our Teen cameras with them to give our readers an inside look at their hectic schedule!

The group has been touring, and we got to see some behind the scene footage of their recent show at the Anaheim, California venue, Chain Reaction. YouTuber Alex Goot even makes a special appearance during their sound check!

In addition to their sound check, they gave us a look at their craftiness, as they turned a 15-person fan into their very own makeshift tour bus. How crazy are those bunk beds?! We also get to seem them interact with their many adoring (and screaming!) fans!

That’s not all — we chatted with them about their music, careers, and much more! Watch the video above!

My Day. My Life. With Tonight Alive

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: ,

Comments

7 Responses to "My Day. My Life. With King the Kid!"

Lily says:

i love King The Kid!!! I’m so happy they’re getting more fans cause they desirve it!

Melissa says:

I absolutely love King the kid and i am really proud of how far they have come in such little time. They are really sweet guys who make amazing music as you’ll see if you give them a chance. Love you guys <33 keep up the great work!

BrazilLovesKTK says:

keep going guys, you are amazing .

Hope Phillips says:

The boys from King the Kid are my idols! I love them, and I’m so proud to have been in the audience on their tour this summer. It was an amazing experience, and it’ll forever & always be in my memory. :)

Caitlin says:

It’s so fun to look back at what King The Kid has accomplished. Love you guys so much and hope you will always be successful (:

alltimefallout says:

i love ktl

alltimefallout says:

i love king the king!!!
    omg they are the best. I really hope they go far cause they deserve it
    haha lets not forget wellington.
    but woohoo ktk :)