We’ve watched Taylor Swift grow up before our very eyes, but we can bet you’ve never seen her like this before! For today’s Flashback Friday, we dug up this video of a 16-year-old Taylor, and we hate to say — she’s kiiiiind of annoying.

So, we’re not exactly sure why this was even filmed in the first place, but things start off with Taylor singing (duh), then we get to know a little bit about her. The video REALLY starts getting good about 53 seconds in. The alarm goes off in Taylor’s childhood bedroom, and we see her get ready for a day at school where she has THREE alternate outfits picked out in addition to the one she was wearing.

Then, she talks about being emotionally attached to her black choker (it’s OK Taylor, I went through the same thing in 2005…) When it’s time to go to school, Taylor drives a…wait for it…HUMMER! She continues to reveal that she failed her learner’s permit test three times (actually, so did I…) and says she hates stop signs. Um, OK?

After that, she actually gets to school — with a Starbucks in hand — and she shows off her competitive side in class. For all that and MUCH more, watch the video above!

What do you think of Taylor at 16? Tell us in the comments section!

She sure has come a long way…

Did Justin Bieber Diss Taylor Swift?

by: on | in Videos

Tagged: ,

Comments

9 Responses to "Flashback Friday: 16-Year-Old Taylor Swift Learns to Drive"

Querent says:

Taylor Swift is adorable. She’s got it all. What’s not to like?

Martina says:

Yeah ok, I’m a huge Swiftie and I thought she was quite annoying. Was the driving part necessary? idk.

Imani says:

I think she is still annoying and an ugly little brat. Plus have you seen the way she has treated my husband!!! { Justin Bieber }

Sophie says:

I think Taylor Swift is still bratty and annoying. Nothing’s changed

René Blissett says:

I think there’s nothing bratty or annoying about her at all, and seriously why have you found this video from years ago just to talk negatively about it?!

Isabel says:

yeah… i mean, i dont reallly see anything so annoying about this…

Jen says:

Really? She was BORN rich, what do you expect? She was a spoiled brat, and is still today, thinking she can date any guy she lays eyes on. It won’t surprise me if she is still un-wed by age thirty-five with an attitude like she has now, like at the vma’s. Durrr!

Shae says:

Umm I’m not saying I was born rich or anything, but being born rich doesn’t automatically make you a brat.